DietitianPosted: March 28, 2018
Responsible for providing Medical Nutritional Therapy (MNT) in the In-patient setting as indicated by patient's medical condition and current standards of care. Functions in the Outpatient setting as a Diabetes or Health Educator specializing in MNT and self-management education for referred patients. Participates in Community Outreach Programs and educational activities. The Clinical Dietitian must possess excellent oral and written communication skills. This position requires consideration for ethnic and cultural background when interacting with patients.
Schedule: Full Time
Contact: Valerie Alfaro
- Bachelor's Degree from an Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics accredited program required.
- Current State of New Mexico Nutrition & Dietetics Practice Board license (LD) required.
- Current registration by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (RD) required.
- Certification as a Diabetes Educator (CDE) preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Previous experience as a dietitian in the inpatient and outpatient setting preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs required.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Accountant II February 20, 2018
- Activity Director March 8, 2018
- Billing Specialist April 5, 2018
- Clinic Scheduler April 19, 2018
- Dietitian March 28, 2018
- Education Coordinator January 5, 2018
- Food Service Worker III April 19, 2018
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- Human Resources Officer January 4, 2018
- Medical Assistant II- Pediatric Clinic February 28, 2018
- Medical Assistant II- Primary Care February 28, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist April 27, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist October 26, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist (Per Diem) January 25, 2018
- PBX Operator I March 28, 2018
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (FT) May 25, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP (PT) August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg December 29, 2017
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg March 22, 2018
- Registered Nurse -SANE December 21, 2017
- Registered Nurse- ACU (Part Time) December 7, 2017
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (FT) March 15, 2018
- Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (per diem) January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse- First Assist February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse-Circulator January 25, 2018
- Registered Nurse-LDRP (Per Diem) April 5, 2018
- Registration Clerk (Per Diem) April 19, 2018
- RN-Circulator January 25, 2018
- RN-Circulator March 8, 2018
- Scheduler April 5, 2018
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer (per diem) October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017