Physical TherapistPosted: November 16, 2018
Evaluates for, organizes and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy programs/treatments for in-patients and out-patients in a hospital setting to restore function and prevent disability following disease, injury or loss of a body part. Responsible for helping the patient reach his/her maximum performance and to assume a place in society, while learning to live within the limits of his/her capabilities.
Schedule: Full Time (40 hrs/wk)
Contact: Anthony Ralph
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited college or university required.
• Current Physical Therapist License in the State of New Mexico required.
• Current CPR is required.
• 1-3 years clinical experience in rehabilitation, or physical therapy, in an acute care facility and/or out-patient therapy setting preferred.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Accounting Specialist I April 4, 2019
- Certified Nursing Assistant April 15, 2019
- Clinical Informatics - EMR Training Coordinator November 26, 2018
- ED Mid-Level Provider February 20, 2019
- Human Resources Director April 19, 2019
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist April 17, 2019
- Medical Lab Scientist January 24, 2019
- PBX Operator I December 17, 2018
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg March 7, 2019
- Registered Nurse -SANE March 19, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 19, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU November 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ER April 11, 2019
- Respiratory Therapist April 16, 2019
- RN-ASCU/PACU (Full Time) April 1, 2019
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) December 7, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- Sonographer March 7, 2019
- Surg Technician III October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician II December 7, 2018