A/R Posting AnalystPosted: May 10, 2018
Responsible for posting payments received into the appropriate patients' accounts. In addition, responsible for analyzing each remittance or Explanation of Benefits received in order to correctly post all applicable adjustments. The analysis will validate each adjustment taken by the insurance company to reconcile the difference. Responsible for working Credit Balance accounts. At the request of the Controller or Manager, the A/R Posting Analyst will perform an analysis of different payers and other reports as needed.
Schedule: Full Time (40 hrs/wk)
Contact: Valerie Alfaro
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• 1-3 years experience in a healthcare environment or equivalent education in medical and/or business field preferred. Prior Patient Accounts Receivable experience preferred.
• Knowledge of State, Federal and Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations required.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs required.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Accountant II February 20, 2018
- Benefit Navigation Program Coordinator November 1, 2018
- Case Management Manager August 23, 2018
- Director of Plant Operations/Engineering October 19, 2018
- ED Clinical Social Worker October 4, 2018
- ER Tech II September 6, 2018
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- HR Recruiter October 18, 2018
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist September 20, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist (FT) June 19, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist (Per Diem) January 25, 2018
- OR Manager October 4, 2018
- PBX Operator I (Part Time) October 4, 2018
- PBX Operator I (Per Diem) March 28, 2018
- Physical Therapist August 13, 2018
- Physical Therapist (Per Diem) August 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse- ER (Full Time) September 6, 2018
- Registered Nurse- ER (Full Time) October 24, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 18, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 19, 2018
- Registration Clerk (Full Time) July 26, 2018
- RN- ER (Full Time) May 22, 2018
- RN- Surgical Tech/First Assist May 12, 2017
- RN-ASCU/PACU (Full Time) June 21, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) January 25, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) February 9, 2017
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer October 4, 2018
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician II May 24, 2018
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017