RN Manager-LDRPPosted: May 10, 2018
Responsible for successfully managing the organizational and administrative operations of the LDRP Department. Performs supervisory duties including hiring, training, evaluating and the day-to-day supervision of the LDRP staff. Develops educational objectives and provides patient education and training for LDRP personnel. Manages the financial aspects of the department and directs the quality assurance activities. Collaborates with the Medical Staff, Department Directors and Managers, and Administration in matters relating to LDRP. The LDRP Manager is clinically competent. May perform duties of a LDRP Registered Nurse (refer to LDRP RN job description).
Schedule: Full Time (40 hrs/wk)
Contact: Valerie Alfaro
• Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required. BSN preferred.
• Current State of New Mexico licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
• RNC-OB certification preferred.
• BCLS and NRP required.
• ACLS and PALS preferred. May take course offered by the HCH Education Department.
• Competence validation in Fetal Monitoring required.
• 5 or more years of previous experience in an LDRP setting preferred.
• 3 or more years of supervisory experience in a LDRP setting preferred.
• Knowledge of DNV/NIAHO certification preferred.
• Knowledge of HIPAA and State regulations for acute care facilities required.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Accountant II February 20, 2018
- Case Management Manager August 23, 2018
- Director of Plant Operations/Engineering October 19, 2018
- ED Clinical Social Worker October 4, 2018
- ER Tech II September 6, 2018
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- HR Recruiter October 18, 2018
- Interventional/Cardiology RN October 18, 2018
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist September 14, 2018
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist September 20, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist (FT) June 19, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist (Per Diem) January 25, 2018
- OR Manager October 4, 2018
- PBX Operator I (Part Time) October 4, 2018
- PBX Operator I (Per Diem) March 28, 2018
- Physical Therapist (Per Diem) August 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse- ER (Full Time) September 6, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 18, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 19, 2018
- Registration Clerk March 23, 2017
- Registration Clerk (Full Time) July 26, 2018
- RN- ER (Full Time) May 22, 2018
- RN- Surgical Tech/First Assist May 12, 2017
- RN-ASCU/PACU (Full Time) June 21, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) January 25, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) February 9, 2017
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer October 4, 2018
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician II May 24, 2018
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017