Surgical Technician IIPosted: May 24, 2018
Responsible for assisting the peri-operative team in many aspects of patient care, including but not limited to, patient care assistance, care of the environment, functioning competently in the C/S Department, and scrubbing minor surgical cases. Duties are performed under the direct supervision of the OR Charge Nurse, O.R. Manager and the Director of Surgical Services. Position requires 8,10, or 12 hour shifts to cover department Monday - Friday 06:30 - 17:00. Position requires individual to assume "on call " duty on a rotating basis. Call required to cover evenings, nights, weekends and Holidays.
Schedule: Full Time (40 hrs/wk)
Contact: Human Resources Department
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum one year of previous experience required working in all three of the following areas: Nursing Assistant, Central Sterile Technician and OR Scrub Technician.
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
• Excellent Customer Service and communication skills required.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Accounting Specialist I April 4, 2019
- Certified Nursing Assistant April 15, 2019
- Clinical Informatics - EMR Training Coordinator November 26, 2018
- ED Mid-Level Provider February 20, 2019
- Human Resources Director April 19, 2019
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist April 17, 2019
- Medical Lab Scientist January 24, 2019
- PBX Operator I December 17, 2018
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg March 7, 2019
- Registered Nurse -SANE March 19, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 19, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU November 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ER April 11, 2019
- Respiratory Therapist April 16, 2019
- RN-ASCU/PACU (Full Time) April 1, 2019
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) December 7, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- Sonographer March 7, 2019
- Surg Technician III October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician II December 7, 2018