Anticoagulation ProviderPosted: May 31, 2018
The Anticoagulation Care Provider is clinically competent and responsible for the management of all aspects of oral and parenteral anticoagulation under the direction of the patients' primary care provider and the AMS Medical Director and Manager. Clinical duties include the dosing and management of anticoagulants. Additional clinical duties include collecting and documenting patient history including medication therapy, patient assessment, patient education, performing vital signs and fingersticks, and the administration of oral and parenteral medication dosages. Responsible for the management of telephone calls to handle problems associated with anticoagulation therapy.
Schedule: Part Time (30 hrs/wk)
• Midlevel practioner required (Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, Pharmacist Clinician).
• Current New Mexico license for respective degree required.
• Basic Cardiac Life Support required.
• At least one year experience in a clinical environment is preferred.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs required.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Case Management Director July 12, 2019
- Clinical Informatics-EMR Liason June 21, 2019
- ED Mid-Level Provider February 20, 2019
- Environmental Service Aide Duty Offsite April 25, 2019
- Human Resources Director April 19, 2019
- Medical Staff Coordinator June 20, 2019
- PBX Operator I December 17, 2018
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg March 7, 2019
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg June 13, 2019
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg June 27, 2019
- Registered Nurse -SANE March 19, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 19, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU November 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU July 12, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ER May 21, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Full Time) June 27, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Part Time) June 6, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Per Diem) June 6, 2019
- RN-ASCU/PACU June 27, 2019
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) December 7, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- Security Guard July 12, 2019
- Surgical Technician II December 7, 2018