Security GuardPosted: June 28, 2018
To assist in the performance of Guard duties necessary to keep the environment safe and the physical structure and associated equipment of hospital in good repair. Uphold the duties and responsibilities of a facility security guard
Requires ability to work with minimal guidance when completing assigned repairs or facility maintenance tasks and strict attention-to-detail towards the quality of work being performed. The position is responsible for the timely and appropriate high-quality completion of maintenance tasks, while closely monitoring the safety and security environment of Holy Cross Hospital and associated hospital campus. Position expectations require the individual to respond immediately to developing security incidents upon notification or recognition. Security expectations require this position to be able to effectively deescalate issues that could potentially cause harm to patients, staff, or physical property through verbal and other non-physical interventions. Responsible for evaluating potential security situations and notifying local law enforcement if escalation techniques are unsuccessful. Responsible for the accurate, neat, and timely completion of both security and maintenance activity reports and hand-off communications to members of the Holy Cross Hospital management team.
Schedule: Full Time (40 hrs/wk)
Contact: Valerie Alfaro
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in maintenance
• Minimum of 1 year experience in security management OR completion of an approved security management course within 3 months of hire.
• Must have valid State of New Mexico Drivers License and be insurable by HCH insurance carrier.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication, prioritization, and organizational skills required
• Adequate Microsoft Windows / Microsoft Office computer skills required to complete daily electronic reporting requirements and effectively communicate via email and through other electronic means.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) is required
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Accountant II February 20, 2018
- Benefit Navigation Program Coordinator November 1, 2018
- Case Management Manager August 23, 2018
- Director of Plant Operations/Engineering October 19, 2018
- ED Clinical Social Worker October 4, 2018
- ER Tech II September 6, 2018
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- HR Recruiter October 18, 2018
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist September 20, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist (FT) June 19, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist (Per Diem) January 25, 2018
- OR Manager October 4, 2018
- PBX Operator I (Part Time) October 4, 2018
- PBX Operator I (Per Diem) March 28, 2018
- Physical Therapist August 13, 2018
- Physical Therapist (Per Diem) August 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse- ER (Full Time) September 6, 2018
- Registered Nurse- ER (Full Time) October 24, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 18, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 19, 2018
- Registration Clerk (Full Time) July 26, 2018
- RN- ER (Full Time) May 22, 2018
- RN- Surgical Tech/First Assist May 12, 2017
- RN-ASCU/PACU (Full Time) June 21, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) January 25, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) February 9, 2017
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Sonographer October 4, 2018
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician II May 24, 2018
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017