Security GuardPosted: June 28, 2018
To assist in the performance of Guard duties necessary to keep the environment safe and the physical structure and associated equipment of hospital in good repair. Uphold the duties and responsibilities of a facility security guard
Requires ability to work with minimal guidance when completing assigned repairs or facility maintenance tasks and strict attention-to-detail towards the quality of work being performed. The position is responsible for the timely and appropriate high-quality completion of maintenance tasks, while closely monitoring the safety and security environment of Holy Cross Hospital and associated hospital campus. Position expectations require the individual to respond immediately to developing security incidents upon notification or recognition. Security expectations require this position to be able to effectively deescalate issues that could potentially cause harm to patients, staff, or physical property through verbal and other non-physical interventions. Responsible for evaluating potential security situations and notifying local law enforcement if escalation techniques are unsuccessful. Responsible for the accurate, neat, and timely completion of both security and maintenance activity reports and hand-off communications to members of the Holy Cross Hospital management team.
Schedule: Full Time (40 hrs/wk)
Contact: Valerie Alfaro
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in maintenance
• Minimum of 1 year experience in security management OR completion of an approved security management course within 3 months of hire.
• Must have valid State of New Mexico Drivers License and be insurable by HCH insurance carrier.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication, prioritization, and organizational skills required
• Adequate Microsoft Windows / Microsoft Office computer skills required to complete daily electronic reporting requirements and effectively communicate via email and through other electronic means.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) is required
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU January 4, 2018
- Accountant II February 20, 2018
- Anticoagulation Provider May 31, 2018
- Billing Manager June 7, 2018
- Billing Specialist May 24, 2018
- Dietitian March 28, 2018
- Education Coordinator January 5, 2018
- Environmental Service Laundry Aide I July 19, 2018
- ER Tech II July 12, 2018
- Food Service Worker/Cook July 19, 2018
- General Surgeon August 17, 2017
- Medical Assistant II- Primary Care July 3, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist (FT) June 19, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist (Per Diem) January 25, 2018
- Medical Lab Scientist (PT) April 27, 2017
- PBX Operator I March 28, 2018
- Physical Therapist Assistant July 19, 2018
- Registered Nurse - LDRP August 31, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP May 25, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP February 9, 2017
- Registered Nurse- ER May 22, 2018
- Registered Nurse- ER June 7, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU June 21, 2018
- Registered Respiratory Therapist June 7, 2018
- RN- Surgical Tech/First Assist May 12, 2017
- RN-Circulator January 25, 2018
- RN-Circulator January 25, 2018
- RN-Circulator March 8, 2018
- Scrub Technician III (Certified) October 19, 2017
- Surgical Tech II May 24, 2018
- Surgical Technician (Educator) July 20, 2017
- Surgical Technician IV - First Assist May 12, 2017