ER Tech IIPosted: July 12, 2018
Assists in planning, organizing, implementing and evaluating the activities occurring at the nursing station by performing clerical and receptionist duties and maintaining the physical environment of the area under the supervision of the Emergency Department Manager and the House Shift Manager. Responsible for preparing and compiling records. May assist at trained level in the care of the patient
Schedule: Per Diem (12 hr/wk)
Contact: Valerie Alfaro
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- New Mexico License EMT-Intermediate required.
- Completion of a Medical Terminology course preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize computer programs required.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Case Management Director July 12, 2019
- Clinical Informatics-EMR Liason June 21, 2019
- ED Mid-Level Provider February 20, 2019
- Environmental Service Aide Duty Offsite April 25, 2019
- Human Resources Director April 19, 2019
- Medical Staff Coordinator June 20, 2019
- PBX Operator I December 17, 2018
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg March 7, 2019
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg June 13, 2019
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg June 27, 2019
- Registered Nurse -SANE March 19, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 19, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU November 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU July 12, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ER May 21, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Full Time) June 27, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Part Time) June 6, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Per Diem) June 6, 2019
- RN-ASCU/PACU June 27, 2019
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) December 7, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- Security Guard July 12, 2019
- Surgical Technician II December 7, 2018