Food Service Worker I-II (Barista /Cook)Posted: September 22, 2016
Responsible for performing a wide range of duties in the preparation and delivery of cafeteria and patient meal services. Responsibilities include preparing breakfast and lunch food items, assisting with the delivery of patient trays and cleaning and sanitizing work areas. Duties are performed according to established procedures as outlined in the Food and Nutrition Department Policies & Procedures. Responsible for notifying Supervisor when all duties are complete.
Responsible for performing a wide range of duties in the delivery of Enchanted Cup services. Responsibilities include preparing specialty coffee beverages and gourmet food items, collecting, depositing and recording kiosk income, and cleaning and sanitizing work areas. Duties are performed according to established procedures as outlined in the department Policies & Procedures. Provides quality customer service while interacting with patients, employees and hospital visitors.
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
Phone: (575) 751-5741
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prepare a variety of foods in large quantities and maintain cost control through food waste management.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, patients, family members, visitors, medical staff and the general public.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum of one (1) year food service experience preferred.
• Previous food service experience in coffee shop/restaurant preferred.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- ER- Registered Nurse December 1, 2016
- Medical Lab Scientist November 11, 2016
- Registered Nurse - LDRP November 17, 2016
- Security Guard December 8, 2016
- Accounts Receivable Assistant November 17, 2016
- Accounts Receivable Posting Analyst December 22, 2016
- Birthing Assistant June 16, 2016
- Compliance Officer January 12, 2017
- Director of Patient Care Services November 11, 2016
- Director of Surgical Services August 11, 2016
- Family Nurse Practioner December 8, 2016
- Food Service Worker I-II (Barista /Cook) September 22, 2016
- House Relief Supervisor January 6, 2017
- Housekeeper - Temporary December 29, 2016
- LDRP Manager November 17, 2016
- Medical Assistant - Taos Professional Services (Float) January 12, 2017
- PBX Operator December 8, 2016
- Physical Therapist August 25, 2016
- Physical Therapy Assistant May 19, 2016
- Physical Therapy Technician (Center for Physical Health) December 1, 2016
- Registered Nurse (Advanced Care Unit) July 8, 2016
- Registered Nurse - LDRP July 21, 2016
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg September 16, 2016
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg November 17, 2016
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU July 8, 2016
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU December 22, 2016
- Surgical Technician December 22, 2016