Food Service WorkerPosted: May 15, 2014
Responsible for performing a wide range of duties in the preparation and delivery of cafeteria and patient meal services. Responsibilities include preparing breakfast and lunch food items, assisting with the delivery of patient trays and cleaning and sanitizing work areas. Duties are performed according to established procedures as outlined in the Food and Nutrition Department Policies & Procedures. Responsible for notifying Supervisor when all duties are complete.
Schedule: Full - Time- 32 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
Phone: (575) 751-5741
- One year food service experience in a hospital, skilled nursing care facility, or other related medical facility.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prepare a variety of foods in large quantities and maintain cost control through food waste management.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, patients, family members, visitors, medical staff and the general public.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Nurse Practioner - Wound Care Specialist May 1, 2014
- Certified Coder/ Absractor-Inpatient March 27, 2014
- Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist March 6, 2014
- CNA-Med Surg June 26, 2014
- COLFAX - CNA April 10, 2014
- COLFAX - Medical Assistant June 12, 2014
- Emergency Physician / Medical Director May 1, 2014
- Medical Assistant - TPS/Dermatology July 17, 2014
- Nurse Practioner -Apogee Hospitalist January 16, 2014
- Occupational Therapist - Center for Physical Health February 20, 2014
- Patient Information Coordinator - Apogee June 12, 2014
- Patient Information Coordinator - Apogee July 3, 2014
- Patient Sitter June 5, 2014
- Peri-Operative RN / Circulator June 5, 2014
- Physical Therapist - Outpatient May 1, 2014
- Physical Therapy Technician -CPH July 24, 2014
- Registered Nurse - TPS/Dermatology July 17, 2014
- Registered Nurse -SANE November 21, 2013
- Sonographer-General March 13, 2014
- Unit Care Specialist-Tech II April 17, 2014