Food Service Worker (Barista /Cook)Posted: March 9, 2017
Responsible for performing a wide range of duties in the preparation and delivery of cafeteria and patient meal services. Responsibilities include preparing breakfast and lunch food items, assisting with the delivery of patient trays and cleaning and sanitizing work areas. Duties are performed according to established procedures as outlined in the Food and Nutrition Department Policies & Procedures. Responsible for notifying Supervisor when all duties are complete.
Responsible for performing a wide range of duties in the delivery of Enchanted Cup services. Responsibilities include preparing specialty coffee beverages and gourmet food items, collecting, depositing and recording kiosk income, and cleaning and sanitizing work areas. Duties are performed according to established procedures as outlined in the department Policies & Procedures. Provides quality customer service while interacting with patients, employees and hospital visitors.
FSW I: $10.00-$14.00
FSW II: $10.60-$14.84
FSW III: $11.24-$15.73
Schedule: Part Time (24 hours per week)
Contact: Gayle Martinez
Phone: (575) 751-5741
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prepare a variety of foods in large quantities and maintain cost control through food waste management.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, patients, family members, visitors, medical staff and the general public.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum of one (1) year food service experience preferred.
• Previous food service experience in coffee shop/restaurant preferred.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- ER- Registered Nurse December 1, 2016
- ER- Registered Nurse February 23, 2017
- ER- Registered Nurse February 16, 2017
- Unit Care Specialist - Med Surg April 13, 2017
- Cardiac Sonographer December 29, 2016
- Case Management Manager May 5, 2016
- Compliance Officer January 12, 2017
- Director of Materials February 2, 2017
- Employee Health RN March 23, 2017
- Environmental Service Aid (Relief) March 30, 2017
- Family Nurse Practioner (pediatrics) December 8, 2016
- Food Service Worker (Barista /Cook) March 9, 2017
- Medical Lab Scientist February 2, 2017
- Occupational Therapist February 16, 2017
- PBX Operator April 6, 2017
- Phlebotomist March 2, 2017
- Phlebotomist March 30, 2017
- Physical Therapist August 25, 2016
- Practice Management Director February 23, 2017
- Registered Nurse - Critical Care Unit March 30, 2017
- Registered Nurse - Critical Care Unit April 6, 2017
- Registered Nurse - LDRP April 5, 2017
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg March 30, 2017
- Registered Nurse Peri-Operative (Circulator) February 2, 2017
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU December 22, 2016
- Registration Clerk March 23, 2017
- Registration Clerk March 30, 2017
- Respiratory Therapist March 9, 2017