Food Service Worker I-II (Barista /Cook)Posted: September 22, 2016
Responsible for performing a wide range of duties in the preparation and delivery of cafeteria and patient meal services. Responsibilities include preparing breakfast and lunch food items, assisting with the delivery of patient trays and cleaning and sanitizing work areas. Duties are performed according to established procedures as outlined in the Food and Nutrition Department Policies & Procedures. Responsible for notifying Supervisor when all duties are complete.
Responsible for performing a wide range of duties in the delivery of Enchanted Cup services. Responsibilities include preparing specialty coffee beverages and gourmet food items, collecting, depositing and recording kiosk income, and cleaning and sanitizing work areas. Duties are performed according to established procedures as outlined in the department Policies & Procedures. Provides quality customer service while interacting with patients, employees and hospital visitors.
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Gayle Martinez
Phone: (575) 751-5741
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prepare a variety of foods in large quantities and maintain cost control through food waste management.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, patients, family members, visitors, medical staff and the general public.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum of one (1) year food service experience preferred.
• Previous food service experience in coffee shop/restaurant preferred.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- ER- Registered Nurse September 22, 2016
- Advanced Practice Clinician (ER) August 25, 2016
- Advanced Practice Clinician (ER) August 2, 2016
- Billing & Collections / Patient Accounts Manager August 16, 2016
- Birthing Assistant June 16, 2016
- Case Management Manager May 5, 2016
- Clinic Coordinator (Taos Surgical Specialties) July 21, 2016
- Clinical Social Worker MSW August 11, 2016
- CNA-Med Surg September 8, 2016
- Director of Surgical Services August 11, 2016
- Emergency Physician March 31, 2016
- Employee Health RN March 10, 2016
- Food Service Worker I-II (Barista /Cook) September 22, 2016
- Medical Assistant (High Road Dermatology) August 9, 2016
- PBX Operator May 5, 2016
- PHO Executive Director July 21, 2016
- Physical Therapy Assistant May 19, 2016
- Registered Nurse September 16, 2016
- Registered Nurse (Advanced Care Unit) July 8, 2016
- Registered Nurse - LDRP July 21, 2016
- Registered Nurse -Med Surg August 11, 2016
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU July 8, 2016
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU August 16, 2016