ER Nurse ManagerPosted: September 6, 2018
Responsible for successfully managing the organizational and administrative operations of the Emergency Department Unit. Performs supervisory duties including hiring, training, evaluating and the day-to-day supervision of the Emergency Department Staff. Develops and provides orientation and training for these personnel. Manages the financial aspects of the department and directs the quality assurance activities. Collaborates with and advises Medical Staff, Department Directors/Managers and Administrators in matters related to the Emergency Department. The Emergency Department.
Schedule: Full Time (40 hours/week)
Contact: valerie alfaro
• Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
• Bachelor's degree in Nursing or related field preferred.
• Current New Mexico license as a Registered Nurse required.
• BCLS, ACLS , PALS, TNCC, and NRP required.
• ENPC and CEN certification preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of Emergency Department clinical experience required.
• Minimum of 2 or more years of management or leadership experience in an Acute Care setting preferred.
• Good communication and organizational skills required.
• Knowledge of HIPAA and State regulations for acute care facilities required.
• Knowledge of DNV/NIAHO certification preferred.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Certified Nursing Assistant June 6, 2019
- Clinical Informatics - EMR Training Coordinator November 26, 2018
- ED Mid-Level Provider February 20, 2019
- Environmental Service Aide Duty Offsite April 25, 2019
- Human Resources Director April 19, 2019
- Medical Lab Scientist January 24, 2019
- Medical Lab Scientist June 7, 2019
- Medical Staff Coordinator June 20, 2019
- Patient Accounts Representative June 6, 2019
- Patient Sitter May 13, 2019
- PBX Operator I December 17, 2018
- PHO Administrative Assistant June 20, 2019
- Physical Therapist June 6, 2019
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg March 7, 2019
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg June 13, 2019
- Registered Nurse -SANE March 19, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 19, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU November 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse-Anticoagulation June 13, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ER May 21, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Part Time) June 6, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Per Diem) June 6, 2019
- Rehabilitation Services Director June 6, 2019
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) December 7, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- Security Guard June 6, 2019
- Surgical Technician II December 7, 2018