Clinical Informatics - EMR Training CoordinatorPosted: November 26, 2018
In coordination with the IT Team, the Clinical Education Coordinator is responsible to develop and deliver education to clinical staff. This position provides assistance to clinical departments in identifying, developing, implementing, and maintaining effective training experiences. Educators will utilize the EMR system to adequately relay information to providers and staff in an understandable and accurate training format which utilizes up-to-date workflows and current curriculum to improve EMR utilization and patient experience. Educators will assist and support system upgrades and implementations by educating clinical SuperUsers, clinical staff, and IT application analysts.
Schedule: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Contact: Anthony Ralph
Bachelor’s degree is required in informatics, healthcare, curriculum design, education or a related field.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite of programs
Experience in multiple Hospital nursing departments
• Valid NM Drivers license
• Master’s degree or equivalent experience in healthcare or adult education highly preferred.
• Current New Mexico license as a Registered Nurse desired.
• BCLS, ACLS, and PALS instructor status or obtained in the first year of employment.
• Two (2) years experience with Evident or other ambulatory computer system /modules
Will be required to certify on one or more of the clinical application software products in the HCMC inventory and maintain certification on those systems
Four (4) years of clinical experience in an acute care or ambulatory setting and two (2) years of training clinical staff in a health care environment or equivalent experience in adult education.
Instructional design experiences a plus.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Accounting Specialist I April 4, 2019
- Certified Nursing Assistant April 15, 2019
- Clinical Informatics - EMR Training Coordinator November 26, 2018
- ED Mid-Level Provider February 20, 2019
- Human Resources Director April 19, 2019
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist April 17, 2019
- Medical Lab Scientist January 24, 2019
- PBX Operator I December 17, 2018
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg March 7, 2019
- Registered Nurse -SANE March 19, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 19, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU November 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ER April 11, 2019
- Respiratory Therapist April 16, 2019
- RN-ASCU/PACU (Full Time) April 1, 2019
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) December 7, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- Sonographer March 7, 2019
- Surg Technician III October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician II December 7, 2018