Certified Nursing AssistantPosted: February 13, 2019
Assist in delivery of direct patient care under the supervision of the Med Surg Manager, House Shift manager or licensed nurse. Delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. Effectively interacts with patients' significant others and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
Performs duties independently under the supervision of a licensed nurse, operation from specific and definite direction and instruction.
Schedule: Part Time (24 Hours/Week)
Contact: Anthony Ralph
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must have Nursing Assistant certification or comparable previous work experience
- CPR certified.
- Minimum one year experience in an Observation Unit or Emergency Department desired.
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills required.
- Basic Cardiac Life support required.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Accounting Specialist I April 4, 2019
- Certified Nursing Assistant April 15, 2019
- Clinical Informatics - EMR Training Coordinator November 26, 2018
- ED Mid-Level Provider February 20, 2019
- Human Resources Director April 19, 2019
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist April 17, 2019
- Medical Lab Scientist January 24, 2019
- PBX Operator I December 17, 2018
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg March 7, 2019
- Registered Nurse -SANE March 19, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 19, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU November 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ER April 11, 2019
- Respiratory Therapist April 16, 2019
- RN-ASCU/PACU (Full Time) April 1, 2019
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) December 7, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- Sonographer March 7, 2019
- Surg Technician III October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician II December 7, 2018