ED Mid-Level ProviderPosted: February 20, 2019
Utilizing current protocol criteria, the ED Mid-Level Provider provides general medical care and treatment to patients in the Emergency Department under the direction of the ED Physician and within the provider's scope of practice and medical privileges. The Mid-Level Provider takes and records medical histories, performs physical examinations, and assesses patient's medical/surgical conditions. Administers treatments in conformity of usual practice and advises and counsels patients/legal guardians of medical conditions. Consults specialists when appropriate. Performs procedures as indicated within scope of practice and assists the physician as directed.
Performs duties independently with minimal supervision, operating from specific and definite direction and instructions. Decisions are of routine or critical nature, made within prescribed operating guidelines, policies, and procedures. Communicates new material, equipment, and procedures to all members of the team. Is responsible for delivering patient care within institutional guidelines.
May assist in supervising activities of clinical staff .
Has both internal and external contacts. The most common internal contacts are with clinic staff and physicians. The most frequent external contacts are with patients and their families/caregivers. Both types of interactions involve information exchange, good customer service and problem solving.
Schedule: Part Time - 20 hours
Contact: Anthony Ralph
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university required. Master's Degree preferred.
• Current licensure by the New Mexico Board of Nursing/New Mexico Board of Medical Examiners required.
• Current New Mexico Controlled Substance License and federal DEA License required.
• BCLS, ACLS, ATLS, PALS and NRP required.
• Credentialing through Holy Cross Hospital as required by the hospital bylaws.
• Four years related experience or training in addition to mid-level certification preferred.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Applications Analyst-Physician Systems Coordinator January 21, 2020
- Case Manager - RN May 13, 2020
- Chemistry Technical Consultant June 25, 2020
- Clinic Scheduler March 12, 2020
- Director of Health Information Management March 4, 2020
- Director of Plant Operations/Engineering March 27, 2020
- Environmental Services Aide I (Per-Diem) March 30, 2020
- Financial Analyst/Support Specialist March 12, 2020
- Medical Assistant II - Pediatrics/Primary Care March 12, 2020
- Medical Assistant II - Urology February 6, 2020
- Network-Infrastructure Engineer I January 21, 2020
- Occupational Therapist-Orthopedic March 17, 2020
- Patient Registration Clerk (Per-Diem) March 27, 2020
- Patient Registration Representative - Full Time June 8, 2020
- Patient Registration Representative - Part Time June 10, 2020
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) February 26, 2020
- Radiology Technologist ~ PRN June 16, 2020
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU (Part-Time) January 28, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - FT 36 hours/week (Sign-on Bonus) February 27, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ER (Per-Diem) February 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ER - 36 hours/week - Nights - Sign on Bonus January 31, 2020
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hours/week May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week (0630-1900) June 29, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Perioperative/Circulator January 21, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Per-Diem) January 21, 2020
- RN-ASCU/PACU 40 hrs/week March 3, 2020
- Surgical Technician II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020