ED Mid-Level ProviderPosted: February 20, 2019
Utilizing current protocol criteria, the ED Mid-Level Provider provides general medical care and treatment to patients in the Emergency Department under the direction of the ED Physician and within the provider's scope of practice and medical privileges. The Mid-Level Provider takes and records medical histories, performs physical examinations, and assesses patient's medical/surgical conditions. Administers treatments in conformity of usual practice and advises and counsels patients/legal guardians of medical conditions. Consults specialists when appropriate. Performs procedures as indicated within scope of practice and assists the physician as directed.
Performs duties independently with minimal supervision, operating from specific and definite direction and instructions. Decisions are of routine or critical nature, made within prescribed operating guidelines, policies, and procedures. Communicates new material, equipment, and procedures to all members of the team. Is responsible for delivering patient care within institutional guidelines.
May assist in supervising activities of clinical staff .
Has both internal and external contacts. The most common internal contacts are with clinic staff and physicians. The most frequent external contacts are with patients and their families/caregivers. Both types of interactions involve information exchange, good customer service and problem solving.
Schedule: Part Time - 20 hours
Contact: Anthony Ralph
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university required. Master's Degree preferred.
• Current licensure by the New Mexico Board of Nursing/New Mexico Board of Medical Examiners required.
• Current New Mexico Controlled Substance License and federal DEA License required.
• BCLS, ACLS, ATLS, PALS and NRP required.
• Credentialing through Holy Cross Hospital as required by the hospital bylaws.
• Four years related experience or training in addition to mid-level certification preferred.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Case Management Director July 12, 2019
- Clinical Informatics-EMR Liason June 21, 2019
- ED Mid-Level Provider February 20, 2019
- Environmental Service Aide Duty Offsite April 25, 2019
- Human Resources Director April 19, 2019
- Medical Staff Coordinator June 20, 2019
- PBX Operator I December 17, 2018
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg March 7, 2019
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg June 13, 2019
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg June 27, 2019
- Registered Nurse -SANE March 19, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 19, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU November 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU July 12, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ER May 21, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Full Time) June 27, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Part Time) June 6, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Per Diem) June 6, 2019
- RN-ASCU/PACU June 27, 2019
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) December 7, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- Security Guard July 12, 2019
- Surgical Technician II December 7, 2018