Registered Nurse - Med SurgPosted: March 7, 2019
The Registered Nurse is to be clinically competent. Delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation under the supervision of the Assistant Chief Nursing Officer & Chief Nursing Officer. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
Schedule: Full - Time- 36 hours
Contact: Anthony Ralph
Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
Current New Mexico License as Registered Nurse required.
ACLS required and PALS preferred. Will train through course offered by the HCH Education Department.
Cardiac Life Support is required.
One (1) year as a clinical nurse in a hospital environment is preferred.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Accounting Specialist I April 4, 2019
- Certified Nursing Assistant April 15, 2019
- Clinical Informatics - EMR Training Coordinator November 26, 2018
- ED Mid-Level Provider February 20, 2019
- Human Resources Director April 19, 2019
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist April 17, 2019
- Medical Lab Scientist January 24, 2019
- PBX Operator I December 17, 2018
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg March 7, 2019
- Registered Nurse -SANE March 19, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 19, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU November 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ER April 11, 2019
- Respiratory Therapist April 16, 2019
- RN-ASCU/PACU (Full Time) April 1, 2019
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) December 7, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- Sonographer March 7, 2019
- Surg Technician III October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician II December 7, 2018