Environmental Service Aide IPosted: March 13, 2019
Employee will be cross trained to cover all EVS duty lists. Performs assigned duties following procedures as outlined in the Environmental Services Department Policies & Procedures. Responsible for completing daily duty lists.
Assigned areas include, but not limited to, Med Surg/Emergency Department /ACU/LDRP , Common Areas, corridors, hallways, public restrooms and entrances. Responsible for responding to housekeeping pages from all departments. In addition, responsible for picking up trash from all soiled utility closets as well as collecting soiled linen from soiled utility closets in Med Surg, ACU, LDRP and Emergency Department.
Will be crossed trained and may be asked to Sort, weigh, wash, dry, fold and separate linens as outlined in the Environmental Services Department Policies & Procedures. Distribute clean linen to the hospital via the linen van. Keep Linen Department clean and organized, including but not limited to, staff lounge, staff restroom, equipment, machines, carts, clean linen processing area and soiled linen processing area. Responsible for a daily report of all linen poundage processed and rejected linens removed from circulation. Responsible for completing daily duty list and submitting to supervisor at the end of the shift.
Schedule: Full Time - 40 hours
Contact: Anthony Ralph
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum of one (1) year housekeeping experience preferred.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Accounting Specialist I April 4, 2019
- Certified Nursing Assistant April 15, 2019
- Clinical Informatics - EMR Training Coordinator November 26, 2018
- ED Mid-Level Provider February 20, 2019
- Human Resources Director April 19, 2019
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist April 17, 2019
- Medical Lab Scientist January 24, 2019
- PBX Operator I December 17, 2018
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg March 7, 2019
- Registered Nurse -SANE March 19, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 19, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU November 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ER April 11, 2019
- Respiratory Therapist April 16, 2019
- RN-ASCU/PACU (Full Time) April 1, 2019
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) December 7, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- Sonographer March 7, 2019
- Surg Technician III October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician II December 7, 2018