Registered Nurse-ERPosted: April 11, 2019
The Registered Nurse is to be clinically competent. Delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation under the supervision of the Emergency Department Manager and the House Shift Manager. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
Performs duties independently with minimal supervision, operating from specific and definite direction and instructions. Decisions are of routine or critical nature, made within prescribed operating guidelines, policies, and procedures and within Nursing Standards of Care. Communicates new material, equipment, and procedures to all members of the team. Accountable for nursing practice as defined by the State Board of Nursing in the Nurse Practice Act. Is responsible for delivering patient care within institutional guidelines. Mistakes/errors can result in patient or co-worker injury, which may result in loss of life or limb, work time loss and benefits, all of which can have negative financial implication for the organization.
May serve as team leader/charge nurse for daily operations, but generally is not supervisory in nature.
Has both internal and external contacts. The most common internal contacts are with all staff, department leaders and physicians. The most frequent external contacts are with patients and their guests. Both types of interactions involve information exchange, good customer service and problem solving.
Schedule: Per Diem (0-12/hr/week)
Contact: Anthony Ralph
- Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
- Current State of New Mexico licensure as a Registered Nurse requried.
- BCLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC and NRP required. Must be completed within 6 months of hire.
- ENPC preferred.
- Two years nursing experience in an acute care facility, with at least one year experience in Critical Care or Emergency Department preferred.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Accounting Specialist I April 4, 2019
- Certified Nursing Assistant April 15, 2019
- Clinical Informatics - EMR Training Coordinator November 26, 2018
- ED Mid-Level Provider February 20, 2019
- Human Resources Director April 19, 2019
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist April 17, 2019
- Medical Lab Scientist January 24, 2019
- PBX Operator I December 17, 2018
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg March 7, 2019
- Registered Nurse -SANE March 19, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 19, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU November 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ER April 11, 2019
- Respiratory Therapist April 16, 2019
- RN-ASCU/PACU (Full Time) April 1, 2019
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) December 7, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- Sonographer March 7, 2019
- Surg Technician III October 19, 2017
- Surgical Technician II December 7, 2018