Security GuardPosted: June 6, 2019
To assist in the performance of Guard duties necessary to keep the environment safe and the physical structure and associated equipment of hospital in good repair. Uphold the duties and responsibilities of a facility security guard
Requires ability to work with minimal guidance when completing assigned repairs or facility maintenance tasks and strict attention-to-detail towards the quality of work being performed. The position is responsible for the timely and appropriate high-quality completion of maintenance tasks, while closely monitoring the safety and security environment of Holy Cross Hospital and associated hospital campus. Position expectations require the individual to respond immediately to developing security incidents upon notification or recognition. Security expectations require this position to be able to effectively deescalate issues that could potentially cause harm to patients, staff, or physical property through verbal and other non-physical interventions. Responsible for evaluating potential security situations and notifying local law enforcement if escalation techniques are unsuccessful. Responsible for the accurate, neat, and timely completion of both security and maintenance activity reports and hand-off communications to members of the Holy Cross Hospital management team.
Schedule: Full Time (40 hrs/wk)
Contact: Anthony Ralph
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in maintenance
• Minimum of 1 year experience in security management OR completion of an approved security management course within 3 months of hire.
• Must have valid State of New Mexico Drivers License and be insurable by HCH insurance carrier.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication, prioritization, and organizational skills required
• Adequate Microsoft Windows / Microsoft Office computer skills required to complete daily electronic reporting requirements and effectively communicate via email and through other electronic means.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) is required
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Case Management Director July 12, 2019
- Clinical Informatics-EMR Liason June 21, 2019
- ED Mid-Level Provider February 20, 2019
- Environmental Service Aide Duty Offsite April 25, 2019
- Human Resources Director April 19, 2019
- Medical Staff Coordinator June 20, 2019
- PBX Operator I December 17, 2018
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg March 7, 2019
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg June 13, 2019
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg June 27, 2019
- Registered Nurse -SANE March 19, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 19, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU November 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU July 12, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ER May 21, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Full Time) June 27, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Part Time) June 6, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Per Diem) June 6, 2019
- RN-ASCU/PACU June 27, 2019
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) December 7, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- Security Guard July 12, 2019
- Surgical Technician II December 7, 2018