Environmental Service Aide Duty OffsitePosted: April 25, 2019
Cleans assigned areas following the cleaning procedure as outlined in the Environmental Services Department Policies & Procedures. Assigned areas include, but not limited to, WWHI, TSS, Center for Physical Health and Catch office and other duties assigned by supervisor. Responsible for completing supply list for each office and returning list to supervisor at the end of the shift.
Performs duties independently with minimal supervision, operating from specific and definite direction and instructions. Decisions are of routine or critical nature, made within prescribed operating guidelines, policies and procedures. Is responsible for performing job duties within institutional guidelines.
Generally is not supervisory in nature.
Has both internal and external contacts. The most common internal contacts are with patients, physicians and staff of other departments. The most frequent external contacts are with guests of patients. Both types of interactions involve information exchange, good customer service and problem solving.
The individual must be able to prioritize a wide variety of tasks, make decisions, cope with stressful situations, meet tight timeframes and adapt to changes in work load and work schedule. Must be able to push a minimum of 100 lbs and be able to tolerate continuous exposure of provided cleaning compounds.
Schedule: Part Time - 20 Hours Per Week
Contact: Anthony Ralph
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of one (1) year houskeeping experience preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Communication and organization skills required.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Case Management Director July 12, 2019
- Clinical Informatics-EMR Liason June 21, 2019
- ED Mid-Level Provider February 20, 2019
- Environmental Service Aide Duty Offsite April 25, 2019
- Human Resources Director April 19, 2019
- Medical Staff Coordinator June 20, 2019
- PBX Operator I December 17, 2018
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg March 7, 2019
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg June 13, 2019
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg June 27, 2019
- Registered Nurse -SANE March 19, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 19, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU November 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU July 12, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ER May 21, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Full Time) June 27, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Part Time) June 6, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Per Diem) June 6, 2019
- RN-ASCU/PACU June 27, 2019
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) December 7, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- Security Guard July 12, 2019
- Surgical Technician II December 7, 2018