PHO Administrative AssistantPosted: June 20, 2019
Coordinates daily clerical duties for Wound Care Department. Duties are to be performed under the direction of the Director, Wound Care. Records minutes for all departmental meetings. Assists in data collection as requested. Maintains contact lists for all payors. Insurance verification and facilitating the referral process. This job will require basic computer skills and excellent phone skills. Basic duties will include scheduling the patients and mainatining the computer schedules. Placing the daily charges into Meditec and verification of the charges. Pulling and filing of patient charts. Maintaining and disposing of confidential material in the appropriate bins. Maintaining the productivity record. Assisting with reports and maintaining various departmental logs. Maintaining the emplyee health data bank and follow up with employees as to when they are required for annual services in employee health. Assisting with retriving and returning patients to the appropriate Day Medicine waiting rooms. Excellent customer service skills are needed.
Performs duties independently with minimal supervision, operating from specific and definite direction and instructions. Decisions are of routine or critical nature, made within prescribed operating guidelines, policies, and procedures. Communicates new policies and procedures to all staff members. Is responsible for performing job duties within institutional guidelines.
Generally is not supervisory in nature.
Has both internal and external contacts. The most common internal contacts are with all staff, department leaders and physicians. The most frequent external contacts are with patients, physicians and insurance companies. Both types of interactions involve information exchange, good customer service and problem solving.
Schedule: Part Time (20 Hours per week)
Contact: Anthony Ralph
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Two (2) years experience in secretarial, office administration, or related field (medical background preferred).
• Knowledge of Medical Terminology preferred.
• Good communication skills required.
• Strong interpersonal communication and teambuilding skills required.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs required.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Case Management Director July 12, 2019
- Clinical Informatics-EMR Liason June 21, 2019
- ED Mid-Level Provider February 20, 2019
- Environmental Service Aide Duty Offsite April 25, 2019
- Human Resources Director April 19, 2019
- Medical Staff Coordinator June 20, 2019
- PBX Operator I December 17, 2018
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg March 7, 2019
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg June 13, 2019
- Registered Nurse - Med Surg June 27, 2019
- Registered Nurse -SANE March 19, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ACU October 19, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU November 16, 2018
- Registered Nurse-ACU July 12, 2019
- Registered Nurse-ER May 21, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Full Time) June 27, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Part Time) June 6, 2019
- Registration Clerk (Per Diem) June 6, 2019
- RN-ASCU/PACU June 27, 2019
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) March 8, 2018
- RN-Circulator (Full Time) December 7, 2018
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) August 31, 2017
- RN-LDRP (Full Time) May 25, 2017
- Security Guard July 12, 2019
- Surgical Technician II December 7, 2018