Registered Nurse - Med SurgPosted: October 11, 2019
The Registered Nurse is to be clinically competent. Delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation under the supervision of the Assistant Chief Nursing Officer & Chief Nursing Officer. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
Schedule: Part Time (36 Hours per week)
Contact: Anthony Ralph
Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
Current New Mexico License as Registered Nurse required.
ACLS required and PALS preferred. Will train through course offered by the HCH Education Department.
Cardiac Life Support is required.
One (1) year as a clinical nurse in a hospital environment is preferred.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Unit Care Specialist - Emergency Dept (Full Time 36 hrs) May 4, 2020
- Administrative Assistant III - (Full Time) May 19, 2020
- Applications Analyst-Physician Systems Coordinator January 21, 2020
- Case Manager - RN May 13, 2020
- Central Sterile Tech I or II May 6, 2020
- Clinic Scheduler March 12, 2020
- Director of Health Information Management March 4, 2020
- Director of Plant Operations/Engineering March 27, 2020
- Environmental Services Aide I (Per-Diem) March 30, 2020
- Financial Analyst/Support Specialist March 12, 2020
- Medical Assistant II - Cardiology February 6, 2020
- Medical Assistant II - Pediatrics/Primary Care March 12, 2020
- Network-Infrastructure Engineer I January 21, 2020
- Occupational Therapist-Orthopedic March 17, 2020
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) February 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU (Part-Time) January 28, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - FT 36 hours/week (Sign-on Bonus) February 27, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ER (Per-Diem) February 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ER - 36 hours/week - Nights - Sign on Bonus January 31, 2020
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hours/week May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week February 6, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Perioperative/Circulator January 21, 2020
- Registration Clerk (Per-Diem) February 14, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Full-Time) March 3, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Per-Diem) January 21, 2020
- RN-ASCU/PACU 40 hrs/week March 3, 2020
- Surgical Technician II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020