Security GuardPosted: November 22, 2019
To assist in the performance of Guard duties necessary to keep the environment safe and the physical structure and associated equipment of hospital in good repair. Uphold the duties and responsibilities of a facility security guard
Requires ability to work with minimal guidance when completing assigned repairs or facility maintenance tasks and strict attention-to-detail towards the quality of work being performed. The position is responsible for the timely and appropriate high-quality completion of maintenance tasks, while closely monitoring the safety and security environment of Holy Cross Hospital and associated hospital campus. Position expectations require the individual to respond immediately to developing security incidents upon notification or recognition. Security expectations require this position to be able to effectively deescalate issues that could potentially cause harm to patients, staff, or physical property through verbal and other non-physical interventions. Responsible for evaluating potential security situations and notifying local law enforcement if escalation techniques are unsuccessful. Responsible for the accurate, neat, and timely completion of both security and maintenance activity reports and hand-off communications to members of the Holy Cross Hospital management team.
Schedule: Per Diem (On-Call)
Contact: Anthony Ralph
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in maintenance
• Minimum of 1 year experience in security management OR completion of an approved security management course within 3 months of hire.
• Must have valid State of New Mexico Drivers License and be insurable by HCH insurance carrier.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication, prioritization, and organizational skills required
• Adequate Microsoft Windows / Microsoft Office computer skills required to complete daily electronic reporting requirements and effectively communicate via email and through other electronic means.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) is required
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- * PRACTICE MANAGER - Holy Cross Professional Services July 31, 2020
- *** CNAs, MAs & NAs ***COVID Clinic (Temporary) *** FULL TIME July 20, 2020
- ***** Patient Registration Representative - Full Time Days ***Temporary *** COVID Testing Clinic July 20, 2020
- Applications Analyst-Physician Systems Coordinator July 6, 2020
- Billing Specialist August 5, 2020
- Cancer Support Coordinator August 5, 2020
- Certified Nursing Assistant - (Full Time Days) August 7, 2020
- Clinic Scheduler July 3, 2020
- Director of Case Management- Full Time (Sign on & Relocation Eligible) July 9, 2020
- Director of Pharmacy February 14, 2020
- Environmental Services Aide I (Full Time) July 8, 2020
- Environmental Services Aide I (Per-Diem) March 30, 2020
- Materials Specialist 1 (Temporary 3-6 months, Full-time) August 3, 2020
- Medical Assistant- General Surgery August 6, 2020
- Occupational Therapist-Orthopedic March 17, 2020
- Patient Registration Registration (Per-Diem) March 27, 2020
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) July 6, 2020
- Physical Therapist July 21, 2020
- Radiology Technologist- Full Time 0.7 (28 hours/week) July 27, 2020
- Registered Nurse -ACSU/PACU Full-time 0.9 (Sign on Bonus) July 13, 2020
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ER (Per-Diem) February 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ER - 36 hours/week - Nights - Sign on Bonus January 31, 2020
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week (0630-1900) June 29, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Perioperative/Circulator January 21, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) July 20, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Per-Diem) July 6, 2020
- Surgical Technician II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020