Occupational Therapist-OrthopedicPosted: March 17, 2020
Evaluates for, organizes and conducts medically prescribed Occupational therapy programs/treatments for in-patients and out-patients with mental, emotional, and physical disabilities to restore function and minimize disability following disease, injury or loss of a body part. Responsible for helping the patient reach his/her maximum performance and to assume a place in society, while learning to live within the limits of his/her capabilities.
Performs duties independently with minimal supervision, operating from specific and definite direction and instructions. Decisions are of routine or critical nature, made within prescribed operating guidelines, policies, and procedures. Communicates new material, equipment, and procedures to all members of the team. Is responsible for delivering patient care within institutional guidelines. Provides quality patent care by asessing and interpreting evaluations and test results and determining an effective plan of care.
Supervisory in nature, by regularly providing clinical direction to Occupational Therapy Assistant and Occupational Theapy Technician
Schedule: Full Time
Contact: Lesley Hixson
Education and/or Experience:
Must have Orthopedic experience.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited college or university required.
• Current Occupational Therapist License in the State of New Mexico required.
• Current CPR is required.
• 1-3 years clinical experience in rehabilitation, or occupational therapy, in an acute care facility and/or out-patient therapy setting preferred. With 1 year of that in hand therapy and experienc with custom splinting.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- * PRACTICE MANAGER - Holy Cross Professional Services August 28, 2020
- A/R Posting Analyst August 20, 2020
- Applications Analyst-Physician Systems Coordinator July 6, 2020
- Cancer Support Coordinator August 5, 2020
- Clinic Scheduler- Taos Surgical Services September 18, 2020
- Clinic Scheduler- Women's Health Institute July 3, 2020
- Clinical Informatics - EMR Training Coordinator September 18, 2020
- Director of Pharmacy February 14, 2020
- Environmental Services Aide I (Full Time) September 23, 2020
- Food Service Worker I, II,or III August 28, 2020
- Home Visitor II August 14, 2020
- LPN, CNA or Medical Assistant, - General Surgery August 6, 2020
- LPN, CNA or Medical Assistant- Urology August 25, 2020
- Medical Lab Scientist September 16, 2020
- Occupational Therapist-Orthopedic March 17, 2020
- Patient Registration Registration (Per-Diem) March 27, 2020
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) September 18, 2020
- Registered Nurse -ACSU/PACU Full-time 0.9 (Sign on Bonus) July 13, 2020
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ER - 36 hours/week - Nights - Sign on Bonus January 31, 2020
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week (0630-1900) June 29, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Perioperative/Circulator January 21, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) July 27, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Per-Diem) July 6, 2020
- Surgical Technician II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020