Physical Therapist-OrthopedicPosted: October 11, 2019
Evaluates for, organizes and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy programs/treatments for in-patients and out-patients in a hospital setting to restore function and prevent disability following disease, injury or loss of a body part. Responsible for helping the patient reach his/her maximum performance and to assume a place in society, while learning to live within the limits of his/her capabilities.
Performs duties independently with minimal supervisio, operating from specific and definite direction and instructions. Decisions are of routine or critical nature, made within prescribed operating guidelines, policies, and procedures. Communicates new material, equipment, and procedures to all members of the team. Is responsible for delivering patient care within institutional guidelines.
Supervisory in nature, by regularly providing clinical direction to Physical Therapy Assistant.
Has both internal and external contacts. The most common internal contacts are with all staff and physicians. The most frequent external contacts are with patients and their families/caregivers. Both types of interactions involve information exchange, good customer service and problem solving.
Schedule: Per Diem (Up to 12 hours per week)
Contact: Anthony Ralph
Education and/or Experience:
Must have Orthopedic experience.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited college or university required.
• Current Physical Therapist License in the State of New Mexico required.
• Current CPR is required.
• 1-3 years clinical experience in rehabilitation, or physical therapy, in an acute care facility and/or out-patient therapy setting preferred.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- Unit Care Specialist - Emergency Dept (Full Time 36 hrs) May 4, 2020
- Administrative Assistant III - (Full Time) May 19, 2020
- Applications Analyst-Physician Systems Coordinator January 21, 2020
- Case Manager - RN May 13, 2020
- Central Sterile Tech I or II May 6, 2020
- Clinic Scheduler March 12, 2020
- Director of Health Information Management March 4, 2020
- Director of Plant Operations/Engineering March 27, 2020
- Environmental Services Aide I (Per-Diem) March 30, 2020
- Financial Analyst/Support Specialist March 12, 2020
- Medical Assistant II - Cardiology February 6, 2020
- Medical Assistant II - Pediatrics/Primary Care March 12, 2020
- Network-Infrastructure Engineer I January 21, 2020
- Occupational Therapist-Orthopedic March 17, 2020
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) February 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU (Part-Time) January 28, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - FT 36 hours/week (Sign-on Bonus) February 27, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ER (Per-Diem) February 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ER - 36 hours/week - Nights - Sign on Bonus January 31, 2020
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hours/week May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week February 6, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Perioperative/Circulator January 21, 2020
- Registration Clerk (Per-Diem) February 14, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Full-Time) March 3, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Per-Diem) January 21, 2020
- RN-ASCU/PACU 40 hrs/week March 3, 2020
- Surgical Technician II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020