Environmental Service Aide IPosted: September 5, 2019
Employee will be cross trained to cover all EVS duty lists. Performs assigned duties following procedures as outlined in the Environmental Services Department Policies & Procedures. Responsible for completing daily duty lists.
Assigned areas include, but not limited to, Med Surg/Emergency Department /ACU/LDRP , Common Areas, corridors, hallways, public restrooms and entrances. Responsible for responding to housekeeping pages from all departments. In addition, responsible for picking up trash from all soiled utility closets as well as collecting soiled linen from soiled utility closets in Med Surg, ACU, LDRP and Emergency Department.
Will be crossed trained and may be asked to Sort, weigh, wash, dry, fold and separate linens as outlined in the Environmental Services Department Policies & Procedures. Distribute clean linen to the hospital via the linen van. Keep Linen Department clean and organized, including but not limited to, staff lounge, staff restroom, equipment, machines, carts, clean linen processing area and soiled linen processing area. Responsible for a daily report of all linen poundage processed and rejected linens removed from circulation. Responsible for completing daily duty list and submitting to supervisor at the end of the shift.
Schedule: Full Time - 40 hours
Contact: Anthony Ralph
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum of one (1) year housekeeping experience preferred.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- * PRACTICE MANAGER - Holy Cross Professional Services August 28, 2020
- A/R Posting Analyst August 20, 2020
- Applications Analyst-Physician Systems Coordinator July 6, 2020
- Cancer Support Coordinator August 5, 2020
- Clinic Scheduler- Taos Surgical Services September 18, 2020
- Clinic Scheduler- Women's Health Institute July 3, 2020
- Clinical Informatics - EMR Training Coordinator September 18, 2020
- Director of Pharmacy February 14, 2020
- Environmental Services Aide I (Full Time) September 23, 2020
- Food Service Worker I, II,or III August 28, 2020
- Home Visitor II August 14, 2020
- LPN, CNA or Medical Assistant, - General Surgery August 6, 2020
- LPN, CNA or Medical Assistant- Urology August 25, 2020
- Medical Lab Scientist September 16, 2020
- Occupational Therapist-Orthopedic March 17, 2020
- Patient Registration Registration (Per-Diem) March 27, 2020
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) September 18, 2020
- Registered Nurse -ACSU/PACU Full-time 0.9 (Sign on Bonus) July 13, 2020
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ER - 36 hours/week - Nights - Sign on Bonus January 31, 2020
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week (0630-1900) June 29, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Perioperative/Circulator January 21, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) July 27, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Per-Diem) July 6, 2020
- Surgical Technician II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020