Home Visitor IIPosted: November 22, 2019
Do you have a strong commitment to excellence and teamwork? Are you willing to care for our community with respect and compassion? Do you strive to always do the right thing?
If yes, you might be the Home Visitor we need!
At Holy Cross Medical Center, we are driven by our mission statement, "To provide our community with the best health care choices close to home in an environment of continual improvement."
Title: Home Visitor II
Department: First Steps-Community Outreach
Description: This position is responsible for providing culturally sensitive home visiting services as outlined in the CYFD Program Standards manual to pregnant women and families with children up to the age of 3.
Location: Taos, NM - 1398 Wiemer Rd.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood, Social Work and/or related field required.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8 hours/day.
Home Visitor II, Full-Time, 40 hrs/week, Day Shift.
Non-Exempt, Hourly, Non-Bargaining
Benefited position starting 1st day of the following month after hire.
Home visiting services include but are not limited to: supporting the parent/child relationship, understanding the child's needs, supporting child development and connecting families to formal and informal community resources.
Esential Job Functions
- Conduct Program recruitment and program outreach.
- Conduct and administer screening tools per program standards.
- Maintain a caseload as determined by program manager.
- Maintain HIPPA Compliance.
- Recognize the need to understand different backgrounds, family situations and values to implement culturally sensitive services.
- Maintain records according to program standards and requirements.
Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
We are looking for a candidate who works great as a team player with all departments, staff and future employees with positive representation of Holy Cross Medical Center.
As a Holy Cross Medical Center employee, you will immediately start accruing Personal Leave Time and Major Medical Leave time from day one. You will receive incredible Health, Vision and Dental benefits, paid partially by employee and employer with life insurance, short and long-term disability options. We offer a 403B pension plan, flexible spending accounts, employee discounts on HCMC hospital deductibles, bereavement leave, education opportunities, jury duty compensation, service awards, EAP and Professional Development Program opportunities.
To apply, please fill out an application and attached a current resume. Include gaps in employment and reasons for separation.
Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen required upon conditional job offer.
Holy Cross Hospital is located in Taos, New Mexico. Taos is a friendly county seat located in Northern New Mexico roughly 40 minutes from Colorado's southern border. With clean rural living, we are located just 65 miles from the capital of Santa Fe, NM, 4 hours from Denver and 2 hours from Albuquerque. At 6,969 feet of elevation, there is outdoor recreation everywhere, quality schools with lots of sun and snow. We have four ski/snowboarding resorts located within 30 minutes of Taos, to include the world famous Taos Ski Valley, hiking, biking, fishing, rafting, golfing, hunting and over 400 years of history.
Holy Cross Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, considers individuals for employment according to their abilities and performance. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, age, religion, color, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by law. All employment requirements mandated by local, state and federal regulations will be observed.
Schedule: Full-Time (32 Hours Per Week)
Contact: Anthony Ralph
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood, Social Work and/or related field required.
- Early childhood and/or social work experience required.
- Multicultural understanding and sensitivity required.
- Ability to maintain up-to-date records and correspondence according to program standards required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills required.
- Computer skills required.
- Reliable transportation with valid New Mexico driver's license.
- Public speaking skills preferred.
- Home visiting experience and breastfeeding knowledge preferred.
- Skills involving self-reflection/reflective supervision preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Certifications in the field of early childhood and/or social/emotional learning preferred.
- Infant Mental Health endorsement, Level 1 or 2 preferred
The scope of services is contingent on the availability of grant-funding.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- * PRACTICE MANAGER - Holy Cross Professional Services July 31, 2020
- *** CNAs, MAs & NAs ***COVID Clinic (Temporary) *** FULL TIME July 20, 2020
- ***** Patient Registration Representative - Full Time Days ***Temporary *** COVID Testing Clinic July 20, 2020
- Applications Analyst-Physician Systems Coordinator July 6, 2020
- Billing Specialist August 5, 2020
- Cancer Support Coordinator August 5, 2020
- Certified Nursing Assistant - (Full Time Days) August 7, 2020
- Clinic Scheduler July 3, 2020
- Director of Case Management- Full Time (Sign on & Relocation Eligible) July 9, 2020
- Director of Pharmacy February 14, 2020
- Environmental Services Aide I (Full Time) July 8, 2020
- Environmental Services Aide I (Per-Diem) March 30, 2020
- Materials Specialist 1 (Temporary 3-6 months, Full-time) August 3, 2020
- Medical Assistant- General Surgery August 6, 2020
- Occupational Therapist-Orthopedic March 17, 2020
- Patient Registration Registration (Per-Diem) March 27, 2020
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) July 6, 2020
- Physical Therapist July 21, 2020
- Radiology Technologist- Full Time 0.7 (28 hours/week) July 27, 2020
- Registered Nurse -ACSU/PACU Full-time 0.9 (Sign on Bonus) July 13, 2020
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ER (Per-Diem) February 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ER - 36 hours/week - Nights - Sign on Bonus January 31, 2020
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week (0630-1900) June 29, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Perioperative/Circulator January 21, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) July 20, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Per-Diem) July 6, 2020
- Surgical Technician II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020