Applications Analyst-Physician Systems CoordinatorPosted: July 6, 2020
Do you have a strong commitment to excellence and teamwork? Are you willing to care for our community with respect and compassion? Do you strive to always do the right thing?
If yes, you might be the Applications Analyst we need!
At Holy Cross Medical Center, we are driven by our mission statement, "To provide our community with the best health care choices close to home in an environment of continual improvement."
Title: Applications Analyst-Physician Systems Coordinator
Department: Information Technology
Description: Coordinates the planning, design, implementation, maintenance and evaluation of the Ambulatory Information System.
Location: Taos, NM - 1398 Wiemer Rd.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or Education Preferred.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8 hours/day.
Applications Analyst-Physician Systems Coordinator, Full-Time, 40 hrs/week, Day Shift.
Non-Exempt, Hourly, Non-Bargaining
Benefited position starting 1st day of the following month after hire.
Coordinates the planning, design, development, implementation, maintenance and evaluation of the Ambulatory Information System. This position serves as a liaison between the Information Technology Department and the various clinic departments under the Holy Cross Medical Center, including Nursing Services and the Medical Staff for the coordination and implementation of computer solutions to patient care and documentation issues. Tasked with supporting all clinic modules within Holy Cross Medical Center and acting as a clinical resource for other Holy Cross Medical Center clinical applications. Works directly with other applications Analysts to assure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
We are looking for a candidate who works great as a team player with all departments, staff and future employees with positive representation of Holy Cross Medical Center.
As a Holy Cross Medical Center employee, you will immediately start accruing Personal Leave Time and Major Medical Leave time from day one. You will receive incredible Health, Vision and Dental benefits, paid partially by employee and employer with life insurance, short and long-term disability options. We offer a 403B pension plan, flexible spending accounts, employee discounts on HCMC hospital deductibles, bereavement leave, education opportunities, jury duty compensation, service awards, EAP and Professional Development Program opportunities.
To apply, please fill out an application and attached a current resume. Include gaps in employment and reasons for separation.
Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen required upon conditional job offer.
Holy Cross Hospital is located in Taos, New Mexico. Taos is a friendly county seat located in Northern New Mexico roughly 40 minutes from Colorado's southern border. With clean rural living, we are located just 65 miles from the capital of Santa Fe, NM, 4 hours from Denver and 2 hours from Albuquerque. At 6,969 feet of elevation, there is outdoor recreation everywhere, quality schools with lots of sun and snow. We have four ski/snowboarding resorts located within 30 minutes of Taos, to include the world famous Taos Ski Valley, hiking, biking, fishing, rafting, golfing, hunting and over 400 years of history.
Holy Cross Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, considers individuals for employment according to their abilities and performance. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, age, religion, color, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by law. All employment requirements mandated by local, state and federal regulations will be observed.
Contact: Lesley Hixson
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in a health related setting required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsof Office Suite required.
- Valid NM Drivers license.
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing or Education preferred.
- Current New Mexico license as a Registered Nurse desired.
- Two (2) years experience with Evident or other ambulatory computer system/modules.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- * PRACTICE MANAGER - Holy Cross Professional Services August 28, 2020
- A/R Posting Analyst August 20, 2020
- Applications Analyst-Physician Systems Coordinator July 6, 2020
- Cancer Support Coordinator August 5, 2020
- Clinic Scheduler- Taos Surgical Services September 18, 2020
- Clinic Scheduler- Women's Health Institute July 3, 2020
- Clinical Informatics - EMR Training Coordinator September 18, 2020
- Director of Pharmacy February 14, 2020
- Environmental Services Aide I (Full Time) September 23, 2020
- Food Service Worker I, II,or III August 28, 2020
- Home Visitor II August 14, 2020
- LPN, CNA or Medical Assistant, - General Surgery August 6, 2020
- LPN, CNA or Medical Assistant- Urology August 25, 2020
- Medical Lab Scientist September 16, 2020
- Occupational Therapist-Orthopedic March 17, 2020
- Patient Registration Registration (Per-Diem) March 27, 2020
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) September 18, 2020
- Registered Nurse -ACSU/PACU Full-time 0.9 (Sign on Bonus) July 13, 2020
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ER - 36 hours/week - Nights - Sign on Bonus January 31, 2020
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week (0630-1900) June 29, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Perioperative/Circulator January 21, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) July 27, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Per-Diem) July 6, 2020
- Surgical Technician II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020