Registered Nurse-ER - 36 hours/week - Nights - Sign on BonusPosted: January 31, 2020
The Registered Nurse is to be clinically competent. Delivers care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation under the supervision of the Emergency Department Manager and the House Shift Manager. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
Performs duties independently with minimal supervision, operating from specific and definite direction and instructions. Decisions are of routine or critical nature, made within prescribed operating guidelines, policies, and procedures and within Nursing Standards of Care. Communicates new material, equipment, and procedures to all members of the team. Accountable for nursing practice as defined by the State Board of Nursing in the Nurse Practice Act. Is responsible for delivering patient care within institutional guidelines. Mistakes/errors can result in patient or co-worker injury, which may result in loss of life or limb, work time loss and benefits, all of which can have negative financial implication for the organization.
Ability to work the night shift is a must. Night shift is from 1900-0700, there is a differential pay for this shift.
May serve as team leader/charge nurse for daily operations, but generally is not supervisory in nature.
Has both internal and external contacts. The most common internal contacts are with all staff, department leaders and physicians. The most frequent external contacts are with patients and their guests. Both types of interactions involve information exchange, good customer service and problem solving.
*Position is eligible for a sign-on bonus, relocation, temp housing assistance
Schedule: Full Time (36 hours per week)
Contact: Lesley Hixson
Education and/or Expereience:
Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
Current State of New Mexico licensure as a Registered Nurse requried.
BCLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC and NRP required. Must be completed within 6 months of hire.
Two years nursing experience in an acute care facility, with at least one year experience in Critical Care or Emergency Department preferred.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- * PRACTICE MANAGER - Holy Cross Professional Services August 28, 2020
- A/R Posting Analyst August 20, 2020
- Applications Analyst-Physician Systems Coordinator July 6, 2020
- Cancer Support Coordinator August 5, 2020
- Clinic Scheduler- Taos Surgical Services September 18, 2020
- Clinic Scheduler- Women's Health Institute July 3, 2020
- Clinical Informatics - EMR Training Coordinator September 18, 2020
- Director of Pharmacy February 14, 2020
- Environmental Services Aide I (Full Time) September 23, 2020
- Food Service Worker I, II,or III August 28, 2020
- Home Visitor II August 14, 2020
- LPN, CNA or Medical Assistant, - General Surgery August 6, 2020
- LPN, CNA or Medical Assistant- Urology August 25, 2020
- Medical Lab Scientist September 16, 2020
- Occupational Therapist-Orthopedic March 17, 2020
- Patient Registration Registration (Per-Diem) March 27, 2020
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) September 18, 2020
- Registered Nurse -ACSU/PACU Full-time 0.9 (Sign on Bonus) July 13, 2020
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ER - 36 hours/week - Nights - Sign on Bonus January 31, 2020
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week (0630-1900) June 29, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Perioperative/Circulator January 21, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) July 27, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Per-Diem) July 6, 2020
- Surgical Technician II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020