ROAMS Project DirectorPosted: January 2, 2020
Do you have a strong commitment to excellence and teamwork? Are you willing to care for our community with respect and compassion? Do you strive to always do the right thing?
If yes, you might be the ROAMS Project Director we need!
At Holy Cross Medical Center, we are driven by our mission statement, "To provide our community with the best health care choices close to home in an environment of continual improvement."
Title: ROAMS Project Director
Description: Oversee and manage the ROAMS Project and ensure all grant requirements are met.
Location: Taos, NM - 1398 Wiemer Rd.
Education: BS/BA or equivalent experience.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8 hours/day.
ROAMS Project Director, Full-Time, 40 hrs/week, Day Shift.
Non-Exempt, Hourly, Non-Bargaining
Benefited position starting 1st day of the following month after hire.
The Director is responsible for overseeing and managing the ROAMS Project to assure its successful implementation. The Director will work under the direct supervision of the HCMC CEO and will work closely with all project partners. The Director is responsible for ensuring that all grant requirements are met including data collection and HRSA reports.
Essential Job Functions:
• Oversee the HRSA ROAMS grant.
• Be responsible for ROAMS budget development and ongoing budget oversight.
• Work with Finance Department and HRSA to ensure proper grant billing/reimbursement to include submitting draw requests to HRSA, preparing and submitting payment requests to project partners, and getting all payment requests approved by the HCMC CEO before sending to HRSA.
• Develop and submit all required reports to funding agencies in an accurate and timely manner.
• Working in conjunction with partner marketing departments, promote public awareness of the program and conduct appropriate advertising and outreach.
• Liaise with all network members and oversee the coordination of a continuum of care across all network facilities and providers.
• Report directly to the HCMC CEO and the ROAMS Governing Council bi-monthly to create marketing, promotional and business partnerships within the network's community. Reports shall be a combination of written documents and verbal updates.
• Ensure grant requirements are met to include scope of work, reporting and training.
• Ensure all positions are filled to appropriately complete scope of work.
• Hire and supervise staff as directed by the HCMC CEO and the Governing Council.
• Assure compliance with the HCMC Policies and Procedures.
• Coordinate and attend HCMC and Governing Council meetings as directed by supervisor.
• Participate in HCMC and Partner sponsored events/activities and encourage staff participation.
• Foster safe and harmonious work environment.
• Assist in the further development of this job description as grant implementation progresses.
• Perform other job related duties as assigned.
We are looking for a candidate who works great as a team player with all departments, staff and future employees with positive representation of Holy Cross Medical Center.
As a Holy Cross Medical Center employee, you will immediately start accruing Personal Leave Time and Major Medical Leave time from day one. You will receive incredible Health, Vision and Dental benefits, paid partially by employee and employer with life insurance, short and long-term disability options. We offer a 403B pension plan, flexible spending accounts, employee discounts on HCMC hospital deductibles, bereavement leave, education opportunities, jury duty compensation, service awards, EAP and Professional Development Program opportunities.
To apply, please fill out an application and attached a current resume. Include gaps in employment and reasons for separation.
Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen required upon conditional job offer.
Holy Cross Hospital is located in Taos, New Mexico. Taos is a friendly county seat located in Northern New Mexico roughly 40 minutes from Colorado's southern border. With clean rural living, we are located just 65 miles from the capital of Santa Fe, NM, 4 hours from Denver and 2 hours from Albuquerque. At 6,969 feet of elevation, there is outdoor recreation everywhere, quality schools with lots of sun and snow. We have four ski/snowboarding resorts located within 30 minutes of Taos, to include the world famous Taos Ski Valley, hiking, biking, fishing, rafting, golfing, hunting and over 400 years of history.
Holy Cross Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, considers individuals for employment according to their abilities and performance. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, age, religion, color, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by law. All employment requirements mandated by local, state and federal regulations will be observed.
Contact: Anthony Ralph
Education and/or Experience:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
• Experience in network development.
• Experience in building relationships required.
• Experience in organizing resources, establishing priorities, performing complex tasks and prioritizing multiple activities/tasks required.
• Experience gathering data, compiling information and preparing reports, maintaining recordkeeping systems/procedures required.
• Cultural competency and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community required.
• Microsoft Office and related computer skills required.
• Reliable transportation with a valid New Mexico driver's license and ability to fly on commercial airlines is required.
• Excellent public speaking skills strongly preferred.
• Previous experience working with grant funded programs strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of community, state and federal resource/service preferred.
• Knowledge of finance accounting, budgeting and cost-control procedures preferred.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- * PRACTICE MANAGER - Holy Cross Professional Services July 31, 2020
- *** CNAs, MAs & NAs ***COVID Clinic (Temporary) *** FULL TIME July 20, 2020
- ***** Patient Registration Representative - Full Time Days ***Temporary *** COVID Testing Clinic July 20, 2020
- Applications Analyst-Physician Systems Coordinator July 6, 2020
- Billing Specialist August 5, 2020
- Cancer Support Coordinator August 5, 2020
- Certified Nursing Assistant - (Full Time Days) August 7, 2020
- Clinic Scheduler July 3, 2020
- Director of Case Management- Full Time (Sign on & Relocation Eligible) July 9, 2020
- Director of Pharmacy February 14, 2020
- Environmental Services Aide I (Full Time) July 8, 2020
- Environmental Services Aide I (Per-Diem) March 30, 2020
- Materials Specialist 1 (Temporary 3-6 months, Full-time) August 3, 2020
- Medical Assistant- General Surgery August 6, 2020
- Occupational Therapist-Orthopedic March 17, 2020
- Patient Registration Registration (Per-Diem) March 27, 2020
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) July 6, 2020
- Physical Therapist July 21, 2020
- Radiology Technologist- Full Time 0.7 (28 hours/week) July 27, 2020
- Registered Nurse -ACSU/PACU Full-time 0.9 (Sign on Bonus) July 13, 2020
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ER (Per-Diem) February 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ER - 36 hours/week - Nights - Sign on Bonus January 31, 2020
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week (0630-1900) June 29, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Perioperative/Circulator January 21, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) July 20, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Per-Diem) July 6, 2020
- Surgical Technician II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020