Registered Nurse-Perioperative/CirculatorPosted: January 21, 2020
Offering Sign on Bonuses!
The Registered Nurse is to be clinically competent. By utilizing the nursing process of assessment of the individual patient and procedure, the nurse is responsible for anticipating the needs of the surgical team and provides such services while maintaining a safe environment. Addresses the psychosocial and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment. Responsible for monitoring patient's physiological status in the pre-operative and immediate post-operative environment, interceding to maintain optimum homeostasis. Communicates with surgeon and anesthetist continuously, and as needed, about patient conditions, receiving direction for patient management. Position requires 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts to cover department Monday - Friday 06:30 - 17:00. Position requires individual to assume "on call" duty on a rotating basis. Call required to cover evenings, nights, weekends and Holidays.
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Lesley Hixson
Education and/or Experience:
• Graduate from an accredited school or college of nursing required.
• Current New Mexico license as a Registered Nurse required.
• CNOR certification preferred.
• BCLS, ACLS and PALS required.
• Minimum of one year of comparable experience is required.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- * PRACTICE MANAGER - Holy Cross Professional Services August 28, 2020
- ** Patient Registration Representative/Scheduler - Full Time Days ***Temporary *** COVID Testing Clinic October 28, 2020
- *Nursing Assistant (Certified preferred) Full time-Temporary November 19, 2020
- Administrative Assistant II (Full Time temporary- Position to change to Part-time regular) Employee Health January 5, 2021
- Cardiac Sonographer October 20, 2020
- Case Manager - RN PRN-10 hours/month January 5, 2021
- Central Sterile Tech I or II October 21, 2020
- Certified Nursing Assistant - (Full Time Days) December 21, 2020
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Part Time October 16, 2020
- Director of Pharmacy February 14, 2020
- Food Service Worker I, II,or III January 5, 2021
- House Shift Coordinator December 28, 2020
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist January 21, 2021
- Medical Lab Scientist January 7, 2021
- MRI Lead Technologist January 21, 2021
- Patient Registration Clerk (Part-time) November 11, 2020
- Patient Registration Clerk (Per-Diem) March 27, 2020
- Patient Registration Representative - Full Time October 16, 2020
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) September 18, 2020
- Pre Admission RN January 5, 2021
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) December 9, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU January 5, 2021
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Perioperative/Circulator January 21, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) January 14, 2021
- ROAMS Family Navigator for Colfax County January 5, 2021
- ROAMS Family Navigator for Taos County January 5, 2021
- ROAMS Family Navigator for Union County January 5, 2021
- Security Guard-Per Diem (12 hours per week) November 11, 2020
- Social Worker (Part-time) December 1, 2020
- Surgical Technician I or II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020