Billing and Accounts Receivable AnalystPosted: December 5, 2019
Do you have a strong commitment to excellence and teamwork? Are you willing to care for our community with respect and compassion? Do you strive to always do the right thing?
If yes, you might be the Billing and Accounts Receivable Analyst we need!
At Holy Cross Medical Center, we are driven by our mission statement, "To provide our community with the best health care choices close to home in an environment of continual improvement."
Title: Billing and Accounts Receivable Analyst
Department: Patient Accounts
Description: Provides support to Patient Accounts, collects data, reviews reports, trains.
Location: Taos, NM - 1398 Wiemer Rd.
Education: HS Diploma or GED required.
Billing and Accounts Receivble Analyst, Full-Time, 40 hrs/week, Day Shift.
Non-Exempt, Hourly, Non-Bargaining.
Benefited position starting 1st day of the following month after hire.
Under direction of the Patient Accounts Manager the Billing and Accounts Receivable Analyst acts as the lead representative, performing and monitoring the daily functions and activities of the assigned section. Trains and cross-trains staff members in all aspects of the pre-billing, billing and follow-up functions of Patient Accounting. Resolves problems, makes recommendations and continually streamlines the functions of the section. Collects data, reviews reports, monitors performance and stores information. Provides support to Patient Accounts. The Billing and Accounts Receivable Analyst performs the most complex duties related to patient account operations, while acting as a lead to subordinate staff members.
As a Holy Cross Medical Center employee, you will immediately start accruing Personal Leave Time and Major Medical Leave time from day one. You will receive incredible Health, Vision and Dental benefits, paid partially by employee and employer with life insurance, short and long-term disability options. We offer a 403B pension plan, flexible spending accounts, employee discounts on HCMC hospital deductibles, bereavement leave, education opportunities, jury duty compensation, service awards, EAP and Professional Development Program opportunities.
To apply, please fill out an application and attached a current resume. Include gaps in employment and reasons for separation.
Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen required upon conditional job offer.
Holy Cross Hospital is located in Taos, New Mexico. Taos is a friendly county seat located in Northern New Mexico roughly 40 minutes from Colorado's southern border. With clean rural living, we are located just 65 miles from the capital of Santa Fe, NM, 4 hours from Denver and 2 hours from Albuquerque. At 6,969 feet of elevation, there is outdoor recreation everywhere, quality schools with lots of sun and snow. We have four ski/snowboarding resorts located within 30 minutes of Taos, to include the world famous Taos Ski Valley, hiking, biking, fishing, rafting, golfing, hunting and over 400 years of history.
Holy Cross Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, considers individuals for employment according to their abilities and performance. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, age, religion, color, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by law. All employment requirements mandated by local, state and federal regulations will be observed.
Schedule: Full-Time (40 Hours Per Week)
Contact: Anthony Ralph
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• 5 years experience in the area of patient accounts, such as billing, collections, or patient accounting
• Knowledge of private, group and governmental insurance and medical care subsidy program billing, collection and eligibility requirements, procedures, and forms
• Working knowledge of Meditech Billing and Accounts Receivable systems
• Ability to train subordinates in procedures, requirements, and processes related to patient accounts, including both billing and collections
• Experience applying complex medical billing or eligibility standards and procedures
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs required.
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- * PRACTICE MANAGER - Holy Cross Professional Services July 31, 2020
- *** CNAs, MAs & NAs ***COVID Clinic (Temporary) *** FULL TIME July 20, 2020
- ***** Patient Registration Representative - Full Time Days ***Temporary *** COVID Testing Clinic July 20, 2020
- Applications Analyst-Physician Systems Coordinator July 6, 2020
- Billing Specialist August 5, 2020
- Cancer Support Coordinator August 5, 2020
- Certified Nursing Assistant - (Full Time Days) August 7, 2020
- Clinic Scheduler July 3, 2020
- Director of Case Management- Full Time (Sign on & Relocation Eligible) July 9, 2020
- Director of Pharmacy February 14, 2020
- Environmental Services Aide I (Full Time) July 8, 2020
- Environmental Services Aide I (Per-Diem) March 30, 2020
- Materials Specialist 1 (Temporary 3-6 months, Full-time) August 3, 2020
- Medical Assistant- General Surgery August 6, 2020
- Occupational Therapist-Orthopedic March 17, 2020
- Patient Registration Registration (Per-Diem) March 27, 2020
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) July 6, 2020
- Physical Therapist July 21, 2020
- Radiology Technologist- Full Time 0.7 (28 hours/week) July 27, 2020
- Registered Nurse -ACSU/PACU Full-time 0.9 (Sign on Bonus) July 13, 2020
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ER (Per-Diem) February 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ER - 36 hours/week - Nights - Sign on Bonus January 31, 2020
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week (0630-1900) June 29, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Perioperative/Circulator January 21, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) July 20, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Per-Diem) July 6, 2020
- Surgical Technician II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020