Cable InstallerPosted: December 5, 2019
Do you have a strong commitment to excellence and teamwork? Are you willing to care for our community with respect and compassion? Do you strive to always do the right thing?
If yes, you might be the Cable Installer we need!
At Holy Cross Medical Center, we are driven by our mission statement, "To provide our community with the best health care choices close to home in an environment of continual improvement."
Title: Cable Installer
Department: Information Technology
Description: Installation and termination of network cables.
Location: Taos, NM - 1398 Wiemer Rd.
Education: HS Diploma or GED required.
Cable Installer, Temporary, Varied Shifts.
Non-Exempt, Hourly, Non-Bargaining.
Position's role is to ensure proper installation and termination of network cables. Requires a high degree of professionalism, customer service and technical expertise. Identifies, researches and resolves technical problems related to the HCMC cable infrastructure. Documents the installation of cables using VISIO and Excel. Operates, repairs, upgrades and provides support in the cable environment. As the primary respondant to help desk requests, effectively prioritizes multiple problems, communicates status of response to users, and collaboratively works with members of the Information Technology department to develop effective and proactive cable management solutions. Even when presented with difficult technical tasks, maintains a professional and personable demeanour.
The Cable Installer collaboratively works to design and modify processes that assure that the cable infrastructure meets industry best practices. Assures that wire management is maintained on all desktop computers throughout the Holy Cross Medical Center (HCMC).
May require after hours support. All other duties as assigned.
As a Holy Cross Medical Center employee, you will immediately start accruing Personal Leave Time and Major Medical Leave time from day one. You will receive incredible Health, Vision and Dental benefits, paid partially by employee and employer with life insurance, short and long-term disability options. We offer a 403B pension plan, flexible spending accounts, employee discounts on HCMC hospital deductibles, bereavement leave, education opportunities, jury duty compensation, service awards, EAP and Professional Development Program opportunities.
To apply, please fill out an application and attached a current resume. Include gaps in employment and reasons for separation.
Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen required upon conditional job offer.
Holy Cross Hospital is located in Taos, New Mexico. Taos is a friendly county seat located in Northern New Mexico roughly 40 minutes from Colorado's southern border. With clean rural living, we are located just 65 miles from the capital of Santa Fe, NM, 4 hours from Denver and 2 hours from Albuquerque. At 6,969 feet of elevation, there is outdoor recreation everywhere, quality schools with lots of sun and snow. We have four ski/snowboarding resorts located within 30 minutes of Taos, to include the world famous Taos Ski Valley, hiking, biking, fishing, rafting, golfing, hunting and over 400 years of history.
Holy Cross Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, considers individuals for employment according to their abilities and performance. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, age, religion, color, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by law. All employment requirements mandated by local, state and federal regulations will be observed.
Schedule: Temporary, Varied Shifts
Contact: Anthony Ralph
Education and/or Experience:
• A working knowledge of computers and desktop solutions
• Good communication and customer service skills
• Ability to be a "self-starter" and the ability to maintain high personal motivation .
• Must be able to pay close attention to details.
• Valid Driver's License
• Ability to travel across sites
• Flexible approach to work outside normal office hours, when and if the need arises.
• Strong background in PC based hardware technologies
• Computer operations background combined with telephone support or network support
This Position is No Longer Available
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- * PRACTICE MANAGER - Holy Cross Professional Services July 31, 2020
- *** CNAs, MAs & NAs ***COVID Clinic (Temporary) *** FULL TIME July 20, 2020
- ***** Patient Registration Representative - Full Time Days ***Temporary *** COVID Testing Clinic July 20, 2020
- Applications Analyst-Physician Systems Coordinator July 6, 2020
- Billing Specialist August 5, 2020
- Cancer Support Coordinator August 5, 2020
- Certified Nursing Assistant - (Full Time Days) August 7, 2020
- Clinic Scheduler July 3, 2020
- Director of Case Management- Full Time (Sign on & Relocation Eligible) July 9, 2020
- Director of Pharmacy February 14, 2020
- Environmental Services Aide I (Full Time) July 8, 2020
- Environmental Services Aide I (Per-Diem) March 30, 2020
- Materials Specialist 1 (Temporary 3-6 months, Full-time) August 3, 2020
- Medical Assistant- General Surgery August 6, 2020
- Occupational Therapist-Orthopedic March 17, 2020
- Patient Registration Registration (Per-Diem) March 27, 2020
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) July 6, 2020
- Physical Therapist July 21, 2020
- Radiology Technologist- Full Time 0.7 (28 hours/week) July 27, 2020
- Registered Nurse -ACSU/PACU Full-time 0.9 (Sign on Bonus) July 13, 2020
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ER (Per-Diem) February 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ER - 36 hours/week - Nights - Sign on Bonus January 31, 2020
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week (0630-1900) June 29, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Perioperative/Circulator January 21, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) July 20, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Per-Diem) July 6, 2020
- Surgical Technician II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020