Environmental Services Aide I (Full Time)Posted: September 23, 2020
Do you have a strong commitment to excellence and teamwork? Are you willing to care for our community with respect and compassion? Do you strive to always do the right thing?
If yes, you might be the Environmental Services Aide we need!
At Holy Cross Medical Center, we are driven by our mission statement, "To provide our community with the best health care choices close to home in an environment of continual improvement."
Title: Environmental Services Aide I
Department: Environmental Services
Description: Responsible for housekeeping in multiple departments.
Location: Taos, NM - 1398 Wiemer Rd.
Education: High School Diploma or GED required.
Environmental Services Aide I, Full-Time, 40 hrs/week, Varied Shifts.
Non-Exempt, Hourly, Bargaining.
Benefited position starting 1st day of the following month after hire.
Employee will be cross trained to cover all EVS duty lists. Performs assigned duties following procedures as outlined in the Environmental Services Department Policies & Procedures. Responsible for completing daily duty lists.
Assigned areas include, but not limited to, Med Surg/Emergency Department /ACU/LDRP , Common Areas, corridors, hallways, public restrooms and entrances. Responsible for responding to housekeeping pages from all departments. In addition, responsible for picking up trash from all soiled utility closets as well as collecting soiled linen from soiled utility closets in Med Surg, ACU, LDRP and Emergency Department.
As a Holy Cross Medical Center employee, you will immediately start accruing Personal Leave Time and Major Medical Leave time from day one. You will receive incredible Health, Vision and Dental benefits, paid partially by employee and employer with life insurance, short and long-term disability options. We offer a 403B pension plan, flexible spending accounts, employee discounts on HCMC hospital deductibles, bereavement leave, education opportunities, jury duty compensation, service awards, EAP and Professional Development Program opportunities.
To apply, please fill out an application and attached a current resume. Include gaps in employment and reasons for separation.
Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen required upon conditional job offer.
Holy Cross Hospital is located in Taos, New Mexico. Taos is a friendly county seat located in Northern New Mexico roughly 40 minutes from Colorado's southern border. With clean rural living, we are located just 65 miles from the capital of Santa Fe, NM, 4 hours from Denver and 2 hours from Albuquerque. At 6,969 feet of elevation, there is outdoor recreation everywhere, quality schools with lots of sun and snow. We have four ski/snowboarding resorts located within 30 minutes of Taos, to include the world famous Taos Ski Valley, hiking, biking, fishing, rafting, golfing, hunting and over 400 years of history.
Holy Cross Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, considers individuals for employment according to their abilities and performance. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, age, religion, color, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by law. All employment requirements mandated by local, state and federal regulations will be observed.
Contact: Anna Vasquez
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of one (1) year housekeeping experience preferred.
- Excellent Customer Service skills required.
- Communication and organizational skills required.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- *** CNAs, MAs & NAs ***COVID Clinic (Temporary) *** FULL TIME October 16, 2020
- * PRACTICE MANAGER - Holy Cross Professional Services August 28, 2020
- ** Patient Registration Representative - Full Time Days ***Temporary *** COVID Testing Clinic October 9, 2020
- ** Patient Registration Representative/Scheduler - Full Time Days ***Temporary *** COVID Testing Clinic October 28, 2020
- Applications Analyst-Physician Systems Coordinator July 6, 2020
- Cardiac Sonographer October 20, 2020
- Central Sterile Tech I or II October 21, 2020
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Part Time October 16, 2020
- Clinic Scheduler- Taos Surgical Services September 18, 2020
- Clinic Scheduler- Women's Health Institute July 3, 2020
- Clinical Informatics - EMR Training Coordinator September 18, 2020
- Director of Pharmacy February 14, 2020
- Environmental Services Aide I (Full Time) September 23, 2020
- Home Visitor II August 14, 2020
- IT Service Desk Analyst Level 1 October 2, 2020
- Patient Registration Clerk (Per-Diem) March 27, 2020
- Patient Registration Representative - Full Time October 16, 2020
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) September 18, 2020
- Registered Nurse -ACSU/PACU Full-time 0.9 (Sign on Bonus) July 13, 2020
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU October 23, 2020
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week (0630-1900) June 29, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Perioperative/Circulator January 21, 2020
- Surgical Technician II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020