IT Service Desk Analyst Level 1Posted: October 2, 2020
Do you have a strong commitment to excellence and teamwork? Are you willing to care for our community with respect and compassion? Do you strive to always do the right thing?
If yes, you might be the Service Desk Analyst we need!
At Holy Cross Medical Center, we are driven by our mission statement, "To provide our community with the best health care choices close to home in an environment of continual improvement."
Title: Service Desk Analyst Level 1
Department: Information Technology
Description: Ensure proper compter operations so that end-users can accomplish business tasks.
Location: Taos, NM - 1397 Wiemer Rd.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8 hours/day and On Call.
Non-Exempt, Hourly, Non-Bargaining
Benefited position starting 1st day of the following month after hire.
Position's role is to ensure proper computer operation so that end-users can accomplish business tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end-user help requests. Problem resolution involves the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as require in-person and hands-on help at the desktop level. Requires a high degree of professionalism, customer service and technical expertise. Identifies, researches and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, e-mails and help desk ticket system requests for technical support. Documents, tracks and monitors computer issues to ensure a timely resolution. Operates, repairs, upgrades and provides user support in the operations of the various network and computer based equipment. Provides support for PC based software including installation of that software on client workstations and configuration of server based applications. Performs PC based maintenance, repair, upgrade and new installations, including ancillary equipment such as printers, switch-gear, network bridges, cabling, etc. As the primary respondant to help desk requests, effectively prioritizes multiple problems, communicates status of response to users, and collaboratively works with members of the Information Technology department to develop effective and proactive desktop management solutions. Even when presented with difficult technical tasks, maintains a professional and personable demeanour.
The Service Desk Technician proactively researches industry best-practices for desktop management including the utilization of group policies and patch management systems and works with the Senior Service Desk Technician, Infrastructure Administrators, and other members of the the Information Technology Department to develop procedures that align with current industry best-practices. Collaboratively works to design and modify processes that assure that desktop computers are activley monitored, cleaned and maintained regardless of status of calls. Assures that wire management is maintained on all desktop computers throughout the Taos Health System corporation. Collaboratively designs ongoing maintenance plans for desktops to assure high-availability of systems, negating the need of users to call with problems.
May require after hours support. On-call Participation Required. All other duties as assigned.
As a Holy Cross Medical Center employee, you will immediately start accruing Personal Leave Time and Major Medical Leave time from day one. You will receive incredible Health, Vision and Dental benefits, paid partially by employee and employer with life insurance, short and long-term disability options. We offer a 403B pension plan, flexible spending accounts, employee discounts on HCMC hospital deductibles, bereavement leave, education opportunities, jury duty compensation, service awards, EAP and Professional Development Program opportunities.
To apply, please fill out an application and attached a current resume. Include gaps in employment and reasons for separation.
Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen required upon conditional job offer.
Holy Cross Hospital is located in Taos, New Mexico. Taos is a friendly county seat located in Northern New Mexico roughly 40 minutes from Colorado's southern border. With clean rural living, we are located just 65 miles from the capital of Santa Fe, NM, 4 hours from Denver and 2 hours from Albuquerque. At 6,969 feet of elevation, there is outdoor recreation everywhere, quality schools with lots of sun and snow. We have four ski/snowboarding resorts located within 30 minutes of Taos, to include the world famous Taos Ski Valley, hiking, biking, fishing, rafting, golfing, hunting and over 400 years of history.
Holy Cross Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, considers individuals for employment according to their abilities and performance. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, age, religion, color, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by law. All employment requirements mandated by local, state and federal regulations will be observed.
Schedule: Full - Time- 40 hours
Contact: Anna Vasquez
Education and/or Experience:
• Associate's Degree in the Information Systems field, A+ or related certification, or five to seven years of experience in the Information Systems field preferred.
• A working knowledge of computers and desktop solutions required.
• Strong background in PC based hardware technologies required.
• Computer operations background combined with telephone support or network support experience required.
• Good communication and customer service skills required.
• Experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
• Experience with Taos Health Systems standard desktop applications and network environment highly desirable.
• Ability to be a "self-starter" and the ability to maintain high personal motivation are essential.
• Must be able to pay close attention to details and easily adapt to rapidly changing technologies.
?Valid Driver's License
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- * PRACTICE MANAGER - Holy Cross Professional Services August 28, 2020
- ** Patient Registration Representative/Scheduler - Full Time Days ***Temporary *** COVID Testing Clinic October 28, 2020
- *Nursing Assistant (Certified preferred) Full time-Temporary November 19, 2020
- Administrative Assistant II (Full Time temporary- Position to change to Part-time regular) Employee Health November 20, 2020
- Cardiac Sonographer October 20, 2020
- Central Sterile Tech I or II October 21, 2020
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Part Time October 16, 2020
- Clinic Scheduler- Taos Surgical Services September 18, 2020
- Clinic Scheduler- Women's Health Institute July 3, 2020
- Clinical Informatics - EMR Training Coordinator September 18, 2020
- Director of Pharmacy February 14, 2020
- ER Tech I or II (12 Hours Per Week) November 3, 2020
- Food Service Worker I, II,or III November 25, 2020
- Home Visitor II August 14, 2020
- IT Service Desk Analyst Level 1 October 2, 2020
- Patient Registration Clerk (Part-time) November 11, 2020
- Patient Registration Clerk (Per-Diem) March 27, 2020
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) September 18, 2020
- Pharmacist November 12, 2020
- Registered Nurse -ACSU/PACU Full-time 0.9 (Sign on Bonus) July 13, 2020
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU October 23, 2020
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week (0630-1900) June 29, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Perioperative/Circulator January 21, 2020
- Security Guard-Per Diem (12 hours per week) November 11, 2020
- Surgical Technician II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020