Central Sterile Tech I or IIPosted: October 21, 2020
Under the direction of the Department Manager, the Central Sterile Technician I is responsible for the day-to-day decontamination, cleaning, processing and sterilization of supplies and equipment dispensed by the department. Follows Infection Control practices while performing all duties. Responsible for maintaining equipment for the Surgery Department. Must be conscientious with regard to procedures and capable of working under pressure. Position requires individual to assume "on call " duty on a rotating basis. Call required to cover evenings, nights, weekends and Holidays.
Performs duties independently with minimal supervision, operating from specific and definite direction and instructions. Decisions are of routine or critical nature, made within prescribed operating guidelines, policies, and procedures. Is responsible for performing job duties within institutional guidelines.
Schedule: Full Time
Contact: Anna Vasquez
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum one year of experience as a Central Sterile Technician preferred but willing to train.
• Current BCLS required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- * PRACTICE MANAGER - Holy Cross Professional Services August 28, 2020
- ** Patient Registration Representative/Scheduler - Full Time Days ***Temporary *** COVID Testing Clinic October 28, 2020
- *Nursing Assistant (Certified preferred) Full time-Temporary November 19, 2020
- Administrative Assistant II (Full Time temporary- Position to change to Part-time regular) Employee Health November 20, 2020
- Cardiac Sonographer October 20, 2020
- Central Sterile Tech I or II October 21, 2020
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Part Time October 16, 2020
- Clinic Scheduler- Taos Surgical Services September 18, 2020
- Clinic Scheduler- Women's Health Institute July 3, 2020
- Clinical Informatics - EMR Training Coordinator September 18, 2020
- Director of Pharmacy February 14, 2020
- ER Tech I or II (12 Hours Per Week) November 3, 2020
- Food Service Worker I, II,or III November 25, 2020
- Home Visitor II August 14, 2020
- IT Service Desk Analyst Level 1 October 2, 2020
- Patient Registration Clerk (Part-time) November 11, 2020
- Patient Registration Clerk (Per-Diem) March 27, 2020
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) September 18, 2020
- Pharmacist November 12, 2020
- Registered Nurse -ACSU/PACU Full-time 0.9 (Sign on Bonus) July 13, 2020
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU October 23, 2020
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week (0630-1900) June 29, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Perioperative/Circulator January 21, 2020
- Security Guard-Per Diem (12 hours per week) November 11, 2020
- Surgical Technician II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020