Food Service Worker I, II,or IIIPosted: January 5, 2021
Do you have a strong commitment to excellence and teamwork? Are you willing to care for our community with respect and compassion? Do you strive to always do the right thing?
If yes, you might be the Food Service Worker we need!
At Holy Cross Medical Center, we are driven by our mission statement, "To provide our community with the best health care choices close to home in an environment of continual improvement."
Title: Food Service Worker I
Description: Responsible for performing a wide range of duties in the preparation and delivery of cafeteria and patient meal services.
Location: Taos, NM - 1397 Wiemer Rd.
Education: High School Diploma or GED required.
Shift: Days, 8-hour shift
Food Service Worker I, Full-Time, 40 hrs/week, Day Shift.
Non-Exempt, Hourly, Bargaining
Benefited position starting 1st day of the following month after hire.
Responsible for performing a wide range of duties in the preparation and delivery of cafeteria and patient meal services. Responsibilities include preparing food items, serving customers on the cafeteria line and cleaning and sanitizing work areas. Duties are performed according to the established procedures as outlined in the Food and Nutrition Department Policies and Procedures. Responsible to notifying Supervisor when all duties are complete.
We are looking for a candidate who works great as a team player with all departments, staff and future employees with positive representation of Holy Cross Medical Center.
As a Holy Cross Medical Center employee, you will immediately start accruing Personal Leave Time and Major Medical Leave time from day one. You will receive incredible Health, Vision and Dental benefits, paid partially by employee and employer with life insurance, short and long-term disability options. We offer a 403B pension plan, flexible spending accounts, employee discounts on HCMC hospital deductibles, bereavement leave, education opportunities, jury duty compensation, service awards, EAP and Professional Development Program opportunities.
To apply, please fill out an application and attached a current resume. Include gaps in employment and reasons for separation.
Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen required upon conditional job offer.
Holy Cross Hospital is located in Taos, New Mexico. Taos is a friendly county seat located in Northern New Mexico roughly 40 minutes from Colorado's southern border. With clean rural living, we are located just 65 miles from the capital of Santa Fe, NM, 4 hours from Denver and 2 hours from Albuquerque. At 6,969 feet of elevation, there is outdoor recreation everywhere, quality schools with lots of sun and snow. We have four ski/snowboarding resorts located within 30 minutes of Taos, to include the world famous Taos Ski Valley, hiking, biking, fishing, rafting, golfing, hunting and over 400 years of history.
Holy Cross Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, considers individuals for employment according to their abilities and performance. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, age, religion, color, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other classification protected by law. All employment requirements mandated by local, state and federal regulations will be observed.
Schedule: Full Time (40 hours/week)
Contact: Anna Vasquez
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum of one (1) year food preparation experience preferred.
• Excellent Customer Service skills required.
• Communication and organizational skills required.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- * PRACTICE MANAGER - Holy Cross Professional Services August 28, 2020
- ** Patient Registration Representative/Scheduler - Full Time Days ***Temporary *** COVID Testing Clinic October 28, 2020
- *Nursing Assistant (Certified preferred) Full time-Temporary February 5, 2021
- Administrative Assistant II (Full Time temporary- Position to change to Part-time regular) Employee Health January 5, 2021
- Cardiac Sonographer October 20, 2020
- Case Manager - RN PRN-10 hours/month January 5, 2021
- Central Sterile Tech I or II October 21, 2020
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Part Time October 16, 2020
- Director of Pharmacy February 14, 2020
- ED Certified Peer Support Worker (CPSW) February 2, 2021
- Environmental Services Aide I February 23, 2021
- Food Service Worker I, II,or III January 5, 2021
- Human Resources Recruiter January 29, 2021
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist January 21, 2021
- Medical Lab Scientist January 7, 2021
- MRI Lead Technologist January 21, 2021
- Patient Registration Clerk (Part-time) November 11, 2020
- Patient Registration Clerk (Per-Diem) March 27, 2020
- Patient Registration Representative - Full Time October 16, 2020
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) September 18, 2020
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) December 9, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU January 5, 2021
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week (Days) February 3, 2021
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Perioperative/Circulator January 21, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) January 14, 2021
- ROAMS Family Navigator for Colfax County January 5, 2021
- ROAMS Family Navigator for Taos County January 5, 2021
- ROAMS Family Navigator for Union County January 5, 2021
- Security Guard-Per Diem (12 hours per week) November 11, 2020
- Social Worker (Part-time) December 1, 2020
- Surgical Services Nurse Manager February 17, 2021
- Surgical Technician I or II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020