Social Worker (Part-time)Posted: December 1, 2020
Provides timely and effective social work and discharge planning that encompasses initial and continuing assessment of individuals for their medical, financial, emotional, and spiritual needs. This assessment involves the ability to counsel, interview, evaluate, organize, prioritize, communicate, document, and implement a safe comprehensive cost effective discharge plan. The plan includes referrals to appropriate healthcare providers and community resources for continuity of care and to ease the patient's transition through the continuum of care. Provides coordination of healthcare services for patients to meet healthcare requirements in a cost-effective manner. Participates in a collaborative process which assesses, plans, implements, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates options and services to meet individual's health care needs while promoting quality, cost-effective outcomes. Demonstrates knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations and guidelines in accordance with policies, procedures, mission and objectives.
Schedule: Part-Time (Weekends)
Contact: Anna Vasquez
Education and/or Experience:
• Master's Degree in Social Work or Counseling from a nationally accredited program required.
• Licensed as a Master's Social Worker (LMSW) in the State of New Mexico required with mental health and substance abuse expericence prefered.
• Current BCLS required.
• Two (2) years in a healthcare or behavioral health setting required.
• Able to evaluate crisis situations and utilize coping techniques.
• Advance training and skills in various techniques; Family dynamics, cognitive, behavioral, effective intervention, crisis intervention, anxiety, guilt, tension, grief therapy, life cycle changes and emotional support required.
• Subject to HCH credentialing process; must maintain credentials.
- Other Positions Available Date Posted
- * PRACTICE MANAGER - Holy Cross Professional Services August 28, 2020
- ** Patient Registration Representative/Scheduler - Full Time Days ***Temporary *** COVID Testing Clinic October 28, 2020
- *Nursing Assistant (Certified preferred) Full time-Temporary February 5, 2021
- Administrative Assistant II (Full Time temporary- Position to change to Part-time regular) Employee Health January 5, 2021
- Cardiac Sonographer October 20, 2020
- Case Manager - RN PRN-10 hours/month January 5, 2021
- Central Sterile Tech I or II October 21, 2020
- Certified Nursing Assistant - Part Time October 16, 2020
- Director of Pharmacy February 14, 2020
- ED Certified Peer Support Worker (CPSW) February 2, 2021
- Environmental Services Aide I February 23, 2021
- Food Service Worker I, II,or III January 5, 2021
- Human Resources Recruiter January 29, 2021
- Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist January 21, 2021
- Medical Lab Scientist January 7, 2021
- MRI Lead Technologist January 21, 2021
- Patient Registration Clerk (Part-time) November 11, 2020
- Patient Registration Clerk (Per-Diem) March 27, 2020
- Patient Registration Representative - Full Time October 16, 2020
- Patient Sitter (Per-Diem) September 18, 2020
- Registered Nurse -SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) On Call June 26, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ACU - Full Time-Night (Sign-on Bonus) December 9, 2020
- Registered Nurse-ASCU/PACU January 5, 2021
- Registered Nurse-L & D - 36 hrs/wk (Sign on Bonus) May 20, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week (Days) February 3, 2021
- Registered Nurse-Med Surg - 36 hours/week Nights July 21, 2020
- Registered Nurse-Perioperative/Circulator January 21, 2020
- Respiratory Therapist (Full Time 36 hours/week) January 14, 2021
- ROAMS Family Navigator for Colfax County January 5, 2021
- ROAMS Family Navigator for Taos County January 5, 2021
- ROAMS Family Navigator for Union County January 5, 2021
- Security Guard-Per Diem (12 hours per week) November 11, 2020
- Social Worker (Part-time) December 1, 2020
- Surgical Services Nurse Manager February 17, 2021
- Surgical Technician I or II February 26, 2020
- Surgical Technician IV-First Assist January 21, 2020